ZeroWater ZR Replacement Filters Save 14% Off

ZeroWater ZR-017 Replacement Filter, 2 PackI was having the problems to a higher extreme than most of you complaining about replacemnet cost. My filters last only about six days, my water meas 781 to 731 depending on the day (I hae no idea why). If you go to the site or read your manual they tell you that if you are using an excessive amount of filters call them to see how they can help. When I did they told me they sold the filters in sets of 16 for $159.99, which break down to about $10 a filter. Which saves you quite a bit. So if you are feeling that the replacement cost is to much call the 1800 number in your manual thats what I did. That cost includes shipping. It''s like buying two and getting a filter free for every two you buy.

Having lugged 5-gallon water bottles for many years, the ZeroWater system has been a Godsend. We use the larger ZeroWater 2-part container on top of the same watercooler that used the large 5-gallon bottles. That water tastes great and is crystal-clear. My only complaint is the cost of the filters. Brookstone sold the 4-pak for $29.99 last year, but it''s up to $52.99 now which is only a bit cheaper than Home Depot''s $60.00 price. If it weren''t for that high cost, I would have rated the water filtration system 5 stars.

Buy ZeroWater ZR Replacement Filters Now

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT! I have been using the ZeroWater filters and pitcher for about a year now and I am VERY pleased with the product! I have an incredibly sensitive stomach and can not drink most tap water, including the water where I live, I have previously tried all the other filter pitcher brands and still could not drink the water. I had resorted to buying bottled spring water and it had to be specific brands or I could not drink it either. Then I heard about the ZeroWater filtration system, what a blessing!!! Now I can drink tap water!!! Not only that, but when I travel I take it with me and have been able to drink water everywhere including places where I could not even drink a single SIP before! Yes, the filters are a bit expensive, but it sure beats the cost of bottled water and definitely beats not being able to drink tap water! For me I find I need to replace the filter once every 4 months, but it varies depending on the water you are filtering and how much you have to filter in a day. All in all it''s well worth the expense.

Read Best Reviews of ZeroWater ZR Replacement Filters Here

These filters had to be returned, because when I tested them with the Zero Water tester that I already owned, they each tested well into the twenties. Those familiar with Zero Water will know that they actually instruct you to change your filter when it reads "06". I returned them, and, hopefully, the refund will appear on my next credit card statement.

I then ordered new filters from another online store, and they tested at "000". Did the first filters come out of the factory defective? Were they used?

Advice: If you have the tester, use it when you receive your new filters.

Want ZeroWater ZR Replacement Filters Discount?

I received ZeroWater Replacement filter 4 pack today. The box was not sealed. I opened the foam case and took a filter out and it was still wet. It had been used. I returned it and reported the incident. Be carefull and open your boxes and check to see if filters are used.

Save 14% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment