Daniel Green Women''s Portia Scuff

Daniel Green Portia Women''s SlippersI just received these today, earlier than I expected and they are everything I hoped for and more! They are just as pictured and the sizing is great. They are well made, adorable and oh-so-COMFORTABLE! I was especially pleased that the footbed is very soft and has support b/c I have a pain disorder and my feet especially ache. These really make my feet feel delicious : )

I had a pair of similar slippers from an excellent store in Maine; maybe you''ve ''beane'' there? They drove me crazy because if there was any detritus on the floor (like a crumb of errant dog food), they would somehow flip it into the slipper and it was like The Princess and the Pea...it was really irritating. I tolerated them until the slippers finally started to wear out. I have to give the company credit for making a durable product, but I was glad to have a legitimate excuse to get new slippers. When these first arrived (I got them in navy) my first thought was that they''re really cute and a little whimsical. I liked the braided edging. When I first put them on, I thought they were too tight, and checked the size. Then I remembered how loose the old ones were and decided to give them a break-in period. Glad I did. They''re very comfortable now. They have better support than the old ones did, and that little rise on the back is enough to keep ''stuff'' out of the slipper. The Princess is happy now. The End.

Buy Daniel Green Women''s Portia Scuff Now

I bought these scuffs for my daughter for Christmas and she absolutely loves them. They are true to size and very comfortable. She is very happy with the design as she can also wear them to make a quick trip to the store. I would highly recommend this product.

Read Best Reviews of Daniel Green Women''s Portia Scuff Here

Despite reading the reviews about these slippers running small, I went on and ordered them in a size 6 (the size I normally order slippers in) because I have quite a narrow and small foot. I can even fit into some 5 and 5 1/2 size shoes. So, I figured they''d be just right. These slippers do run VERY small. I am sure they will stretch out a bit but I wish I had taken the advice of the other reviewers and ordered one size up. Beyond the fact that they are a bit snug, they are super cute and very comfy on the inside. I love that the soles are cushy yet would be resilient for a quick run out to the mailbox. Definitely worth the price but order a size up for complete comfort.

Want Daniel Green Women''s Portia Scuff Discount?

These slippers in person look the same as in the picture. They are very cute and almost run true to size but are actually a bit small. I''d read the other reviews that said they run small but others say they stretch out after wearing so I went with my regular size 7 (sometimes size 6.5) but they fit exactly if not a bit small. I''d like to slide my foot into the slipper but I always have to adjust the back each time I put them on and I think with a bigger size I wouldn''t have to. I can''t wear socks with these either. So if you plan to wear socks and are iffy of what size to order I''d recommend the bigger size.

0 comments:

Post a Comment