Optimus U-31005 2.0 Gallon Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier Save $0.02 Off

Optimus U-31005 2.0 Gallon Cool Mist Ultrasonic HumidifierThis Humidifier is so much better than the fancy one by sharper image that I had and then returned;

1. It only has one tank to fill (1.6 gallon capacity). It was a pain to have to fill each of the two tanks on the Sharper Image one.

2. It actually has a humidistat control. The more expensive(way more) sharper image one did not.

3. It has a built-in ionizer. (I don''t use it, but still)

4. PRICE; Other fancier looking humidifiers will cost way more and have way less features.

5. The tank has a pretty big opening to pour water in. This makes it easier to fill. I also like that it will stand up on a flat surface while refilling it.

My only gripes:

1. Just to make it clear, power consumption is 45W. I wish Optimus would have printed that in the manual or on the box instead of me having to look on the underside of the unit''s base for this piece of info. I''m not complaining about how much power it takes; just make the information easier to find, Optimus.

2. The humidistat control doesn''t show what relative humidity % you have it set at. You kinda have to guess or use a hygrometer to know for sure. If it had a digital readout on the Humidistat, this would be 5 stars for sure. This is not really a complaint for me, but just a way they could make the product even better.

Overall this is a good one because it has a decent sized water tank and will keep the humidity at a constant level without having to fiddle with the dials constantly. It is pretty much set it and forget it except for refilling it with water of course. A little tip: use reverse osmosis or distilled water in it and you''ll probably rarely, if ever, have to clean it.

I received this item on the 11th of February. From the moment I turned it on it worked perfectly. The unit makes litterally no noise. The output is perfect for a medium sized room. It even has an ionizer built in. The comfort since its activation in the room is 10 fold. We do not wake up with dry lips or mouth. It''s easier to breathe. Overall I would highly recommend this humidifer. For the quality and price its a steal.

Buy Optimus U-31005 2.0 Gallon Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier Now

I tried the WalMart and Walgreens humidifiers but the seals didn''t work and you have to buy the fiber filters which fall apart in a couplt of months. The cost was about $30 but they just weren''t working well. I tried the Optimus 2 gallon and I liked the fact that there is no filter required, it is easy to fill, and it has adjustable humidity flow. It is a lot quieter too. It costs $50. I was very pleased, so I bought another one for my son.

Read Best Reviews of Optimus U-31005 2.0 Gallon Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier Here

This is a great humidifier. Works great and you can control how much mist you want to put out. And it is so quiet you don''t even know it''s there. Highly recommend.

Want Optimus U-31005 2.0 Gallon Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier Discount?

Very quick shipping and the product is exactly as advertised. Absolutely love the automatic turn off function when the resevoir is empty. Well worth the money and I''d recommend to anyone that wants a great ultrasonic humidifier.

Save $0.02 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment