Mr. Coffee GTF2-1 Basket-Style Gold Tone Permanent Filter Save 40% Off

Mr. Coffee GTF2-1 Basket-Style Gold Tone Permanent FilterThis makes delicious coffee. I was skeptical that I would have plasticy or metallic tasting coffee with a metal basket, but my coffee has never had such a warm woody taste since I started using the basket. cleaning is a little hard since I have to spray all the coffee out of it with the faucet hose, but it is worth the landfull space for me to spray a little bit. also keeps from filling my valuable cabinet space with a huge box of filters, and not to mention the hassle of separating them every time I want a fresh pot!

this filter is magnificent, and much better than the cheaper ones which my friends have gotten and had metallic tasting coffee.

This definitely improves the taste of the coffee. I''ve always heard that traditional filters suck up some of the flavoring oils from the coffee, but after trying this I am convinced. I have a 10-cup Mr Coffee, and it fits perfectly -almost as if this filter were made for it.

Buy Mr. Coffee GTF2-1 Basket-Style Gold Tone Permanent Filter Now

The service was good, prompt and communication was also good about the shipping. The filter works well. we were hoping for a filter that had mesh on the bottom of the filter as well as the sides. We couldn''t tell from the photo if that was the case. The filter does have a solid plastic bottom so we were a bit disappointed. The filter does fit our Mr Coffee coffee maker and that is the important piece. We are satisfied with our purchase though not delighted.

Read Best Reviews of Mr. Coffee GTF2-1 Basket-Style Gold Tone Permanent Filter Here

This filter came free with my new Mr. Coffee. Walmart sells coffee filters 100/$1, that''s about 500 to 1000 paper filters depending on your final cost for this filter. I''ve used a similar one before. It can last over 5 years, and it usually dies when the mesh cracks from age and repeated use.

Pros

It makes a slightly stronger brew because the filter allows more oils through and in the longer run, one saves buying paper filters. Its greener to use it, since its less paper and trash for land fills.

It has a flat plastic sealed bottom, so the coffee is forced to strain to the sides, slowing the transit of hot water through the grinds like that of a paper filter.

Cons

Cleaning. You''ll use water, time and effort rinsing this filter, after tapping out the grinds.

Less grinds. The filter is smaller than the removable cup so it has less volume as a paper filter. Using 4 measures of ground coffee cause my grinds to overflow past the plastic filter and into my coffee pot.

To clean it easier, I leave the grounds in the filter to dry out. I tap the inverted filter directly on a trash can or plate, and nearly all comes off as a lump or flakes out. You can wash off the rest. Its not any more a problem that cleaning a french press.

Want Mr. Coffee GTF2-1 Basket-Style Gold Tone Permanent Filter Discount?

This is a great filter! I''ve had it for about a year, and use it at least once a day. I wash it by hand most days (which is very easy to do) and wash it in the dishwasher about once every two weeks, and it''s still in great condition. The mesh basket drips well, and yet I have never had a coffee ground in my cup since using this.

Save 40% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment