Imperial Berkey w/ 2 BB''s Save 17% Off

Imperial Berkey w/ 2 BB''sMy wife and I drink more water now. It even tastes better--or rather, you can notice the lack of metals and chemicals. We are super happy that we got this and we recommend this to everyone.

My only quibble with it is that because of the positioning of the spout (it''s not at the very bottom), not all of the filtered water can pour through the spout. So there is always some water left over. However, this just gets mixed in with the filtered water eventually.

It took about 2 days for setup and priming. There is just 2 of us using this, and we have to refill it every other day. It works out perfect.

HINT: we bought a little rolling stand/cart which it sits on top. When we need to fill it, we just roll it over to the sink. Our facet has a pullout spray nozzle which can extend and reach the Berkey. Super easy to fill and no mess.

I have been researching Big Berkey water systems for some time before I decided to make the purchase since it was so pricey but the bottle water investment was getting ridiculous. I refused to drink tap water since finding out what is actually in our water supply (arsenic,sodium flouride,heavy metals, pharmaceuticals, uranium, etc.)you can look it up in your home town and see the levels of it through the EPA website.

The Big Berkey is just amazing not only does it purify amazingly but the taste beats any bottled water you can buy and im very picky with bottled water. Its so satisfying to know that know matter how compromised my tap water becomes I will always have the cleanest best tasting water anywhere.I urge everyone to do your own research and you will see for yourself how amazing this product is, the Red Cross and the World Health organization use Big Berkeys. Make sure you get the one with 2 flouride filters and do a google search on sodium flouride you will see it causes cancer, bone disease, nerve damage and a host of other dangerous side effects. Flouride is the main reason i got this unit since it is added to the water supply statewide and no I do not work for Big Berkey im just excited that im not paying $80 a month for water that isn''t even as good as this!

Buy Imperial Berkey w/ 2 BB''s Now

I purchased this unit about 2 months ago. We have been using it every day and it has been great! The first batch or 2 had a bit of a chalky taste but that may have been our error (not priming it well enough or not filling it properly). Since then I always fill it to the top and it has tasted wonderful! We even did the food coloring test and the water came out clear, as promised.

Other than filling it up to the top the only advice I would give is to wait until it just drips out before re-filling. You can''t see how much water is left, so if you fill it to the top and the bottom chamber still has a lot of water in it, it can overflow. Though, the overflowing really was just a small puddle from it dripping on my counter, so you won''t get a sudden flood. Oh, and you do have to put it at the edge of a counter, otherwise your cup won''t fit under the spout.

I love that I don''t have to worry about plastic, recalled water, bacteria or the environmental impact of the plastic bottles or the process in which the water is collected :) And it tastes wonderful! I recommend it to everyone I know.

Read Best Reviews of Imperial Berkey w/ 2 BB''s Here

I ordered the Big Berkey system and received the British Berkefeld. After calling the shipper, I was assured that the units were virtually identical and that the situation in Haiti had impacted the available units. Since I live in an area where the water is fluoridated, my goal was to rectify the situation. I''ve read enough about fluoride to know it is quite harmful and it is not necessary for the human body. Relative to the use of the unit itself, I have been extremely pleased with the quality of the water and I recommend it for anyone who desires safe, clean-tasting water.Berkey Light Water Filter With 2 Black Filters & 2 Free PF-2 Fluoride Filters

Want Imperial Berkey w/ 2 BB''s Discount?

I actually don''t have the model that is this big, Ihave a smaller one , but the filter elements are the same which is the best part about this. Do your own research and find out that the purification is excellent in these filters. I also have the plastic model, which i like because i can see through it and the base gives it the height to put cups,pans etc. under it , where the stainless does not have that so i found a item that fits underneath. I did not buy the "clear glass tube" so you can see the water level as it is extra cost, and i admit that I have had water over flow onto my counter and floor. Now i am more aware and give it a check. I really love the ''taste" of the water by using these. i live off of city water, so I dont deal with flouride and such, but i do deal e-coli and other natural stream, river ,creek contaminants. No one has ever gotten sick from water and I have used these for more than six years. I think it''s a great investment and will save you from buying bottled water over and over. Be careful when cleaning the filters (dont drop in sink, DONT use bleach) clean with scrubber type sponge (not metal)...anyway, I''m switching to the stainless as i am making a commitment to have less plastic in our family. Hope this helps.

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment