Brita Water Filtration System Kit: 1 Pitcher Save 12% Off

Brita Water Filtration System Kit: 1 Pitcher Plus 2 Fliters
  • Brita Vintage Pitcher with 2 Filters
  • Eliminate unwanted lead, chlorine and mercury from your family''s drinking water with this water filtration system.

Just bought this package (pitcher+2 filters) and the first thing that struck me is its shape: stylish and elegant. As I began to use it (two adults and two older boys--we go through 1.5 gallons/day), I noticed how efficient and effortless it is: It fills easily, filters water quickly, and pours effortlessly, while keeping track of the filter via a digital progress bar located on the lid housing. Because of its shape, you can fill up even very small-diameter bottle openings quickly and easily.

Note: I''ve read several reviews on this and other Brita pitchers that snipe about the design of the lid/filter assembly, and that it can fall out....(?) I''ve tried to make that happen and have been unsuccessful. From my experience, you''d have to be pouring really aggressively with a full pitcher of water to make that happen, which doesn''t make much sense when you consider that you''d be discharging water through the filler lid. If you''ve pushed the filter in with sufficient force to create a proper seal, then you''ve seated the lid/filter assembly with enough pressure to keep it from coming loose -just pour normally!!!!

Now, as far as the economics go: Where I live a case of bottled spring water goes for $4-4.50/case. That breaks down to about $2.00/Gal of water. The Brita will make about 40 gallons of water for each $6.00 filter. Let''s see: 40x $2/gal = $80.00 for 40 gallons of the bottled stuff vs. $6.00 for the same amount with the Brita......I''m thinkin'' no-brainer here.

Buy Brita Water Filtration System Kit: 1 Pitcher Now

I just dropped everything in the middle of cooking supper to come write this review.

I hate the lid design. It falls off 70% of the time when you''re pouring or trying to flip it open to fill it. There is no mechanism to hold it onsave gravity...now how do you think that works when pouring or applying pressure to flip it open?

Further, when you fill it even a drop too full, the overflow is directed through a dip in the lid to a hole in the hollow handle, which fills up and drains out the bottom of the handle. This also happens if you tip it while full (like carrying it to the fridge). Nice stream of water dribbling down your leg, etc...

I really think they didn''t test this in practical application. Execs should be forced to use them for a month before marketing them.

Read Best Reviews of Brita Water Filtration System Kit: 1 Pitcher Here

I enjoy the water after it is filtered through this filter. It is clean and sparkling clear. I had a filter on my cold water line in the kitchen for many years, but it finally needed to be changed. Rather than replacing it, we bought this Brita. While it does claim some real estate in the fridge, we have learned to live with it, because the water tastes so good.

Want Brita Water Filtration System Kit: 1 Pitcher Discount?

Great looks. Pitcher holds a lot of water--larger than the least expensive versions of Brita pitcher. I haven''t had any problems with the top falling off, as I''ve seen in other reviews.

Save 12% Off

I read the other reviews complaining about the lid on this pitcher, so I was expecting to have problems, but I have no problems at all. This pitcher is sleek and well designed and the lid works great. I couldn''t be happier. I am very glad I bought this pitcher.

0 comments:

Post a Comment