While they do not work for my intended purpose, they have been useful in other cleaning situations. Would I buy them again? No. It wasn''t cost effective to send them back.I bought these brushes specifically for the tiny one. I use that one to scrub out the top of my spill-proof travel mug. It works quite nicely to get in those crevices. I have also found that they work nicely on other kitchen implements that have narrow openings. I am happy with these and they seem to be fairly durable.I had looked everywhere for a set of brushes this size before finding these, so I''m happy with them simply because they fit into the items I needed to clean. They are a little flimsy; fine for my use, but probably wouldn''t stand up after constant, vigorous use.I am a plastic cup with cover and straw girl. Seeing other peoples straws with gunk makes me sick. So glad I can clean the straw and keep it sanitary.These brushes are great and they get into the tiny spaces but they are a tad flimsy in the stem.
Kitchen Utility Brush
Posted by
Unknown
on Sunday, May 18, 2014
While they do not work for my intended purpose, they have been useful in other cleaning situations. Would I buy them again? No. It wasn''t cost effective to send them back.I bought these brushes specifically for the tiny one. I use that one to scrub out the top of my spill-proof travel mug. It works quite nicely to get in those crevices. I have also found that they work nicely on other kitchen implements that have narrow openings. I am happy with these and they seem to be fairly durable.I had looked everywhere for a set of brushes this size before finding these, so I''m happy with them simply because they fit into the items I needed to clean. They are a little flimsy; fine for my use, but probably wouldn''t stand up after constant, vigorous use.I am a plastic cup with cover and straw girl. Seeing other peoples straws with gunk makes me sick. So glad I can clean the straw and keep it sanitary.These brushes are great and they get into the tiny spaces but they are a tad flimsy in the stem.


0 comments:
Post a Comment