Culligan FM-25R Faucet Mount Replacement Filter Save 14% Off

Culligan FM-25R Faucet Mount Replacement Filter
  • Reduces Bad Taste, Odor and Lead and other contaminants
  • 2 month cartridge life or 200-Gallon
  • Polished Chrome Finish

I needed an alternative to Pur/Brita as we had blad luck with both. This works well and is easy to install. Only thing is that there isn''t an indicator that tells you the water filter needs to be changed. That would be nice.

Buy Culligan FM-25R Faucet Mount Replacement Filter Now

This product did not last more than a month. I''m not sure if it''s the NYC water or I received a bad product but after 3 weeks, the water flow slowed to a mere trickle. Will not purchase and will not recommend this product.

Read Best Reviews of Culligan FM-25R Faucet Mount Replacement Filter Here

Installed it around April, works great. No leaks. Water tastes great. Filter is very easy to replace. Flow is good.

Diverted did stop to spring back after a while, but it does not bother me too much. It does not cause any leaks and does not cause any inconvenience. In fact, I like it that it stays in "filter" position even after I turn the water off: if I want to switch it to tap water, I just push the pin in.

Highly recommended.

Want Culligan FM-25R Faucet Mount Replacement Filter Discount?

The replacement was easily accomplished. The water quality does for some reason taste a little better than the original filter that came with the unit, but this could all be in my head. The quality of water is still better than ordinary tap, and with a small fridge we cannot sacrifice space with a large filter pitcher. Was looking at filtering systems but being in a rental options are limited. Sticking with this faucet attachment filter for the time being.

Save 14% Off

Replaces the water filter that comes with the stock filter that comes with the FM-25. Pretty much what I expected,

0 comments:

Post a Comment