Mammoth Air 1000X 6-Stage Air Purifier Save 14% Off

Mammoth Air 1000X 6-Stage Air Purifier With Safe UV IonizerAfter searching for two weeks for an air purifier that could clean the air in an 800 sq ft basement I stumbled upon this machine. None of the machines I found anywhere could cover more than 400 sq ft so when I read that this small machine could cover up to 3500 sq ft I was pretty skeptical at first. After browsing around for reviews, all of which were extremely positive, I thought I would take the chance and order one. Within less than a half hour on the LOWEST setting, it easily and COMPLETELY cleaned and purified the air in the basement which previously smelled of mildew and furnace smoke that I couldn''t eliminate no matter what I tried. Looks are deceiving-do not be fooled by the compact size of this machine. It is well-made, efficient and quiet-and I love the little remote too!. Extremely happy with this purchase. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Reviewed this before guestr Amazon lost it. Great product, lives up to its discription and preforms extremely well. Well worth its price.

Buy Mammoth Air 1000X 6-Stage Air Purifier Now

One for myself and one for my daughters family. We all love it. I think it actually does more than the expensive Alpine I used to own and I can almost buy 3 of these for what one of those cost me. The Alpine had 1 filter, this has 5.

Read Best Reviews of Mammoth Air 1000X 6-Stage Air Purifier Here

I am sorry to be the minority with a negative review, but this purifier did not stack up. We bought an Idylis from a big box store and I used a Dylos DC1100 Pro air quality monitor laser particle/air quality meter (purchased here on Amazon also) to test and compare. In the same room (approximately 300 sq ft.) I ran both (separately) on high and low. The Idylis would show a positive affect on the large and small particles in the air on low and a significant impact on high. The Mammoth barely had an impact when on high, and no impact on low. The low was also as loud as the Idylis was on medium, but then again the Idylis was a large unit, so a larger fan (needs to spin slower to move the same amount of air). Both units had UV turned on. I also turned on the "ionizer" function of the Mammoth, but none of our family could tell a difference.

I will state that while this was listed as a 6 stage unit, it also came with the optional ozone plate (the 7th filtration stage). But we did not install it for our testing. I think I am already outside of my window to return this, but if not, then it is going back.

Want Mammoth Air 1000X 6-Stage Air Purifier Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment