Wysi Wipe Multi-Purpose Wipes 100 Pack

Wysi Wipe Multi-Purpose Wipes 100 Pack - Just Add Water!I recently took a trip to Africa and these were a plus for many reasons. First, typically Kenyans do not use wash clothes so these were a wonderful fill-in whether in a nice hotel or in the bush. Second, I was under severe weight and space restrictions which meant these miraculous little pellets were a blessing in that department. Third, with only 2 tablespoons of water they instantly became large sturdy soft clothes that held up well even for scrubbing. I carried a couple in my pocket during the day while driving dirt roads and was able to refresh in the heat wiping off the dust and grime from time to time.

There is no substitute for these. They were my favorite most valued items in my duffel bag and very inexpensive for the convenience.

This wipes are very convenient, I have taken this on a trail run race, to my yoga classes, to business trips. It is helpful to put few of this in your purse, you just need very small amount of water or toner to make this expand into a durable wipes, very soft and I really like this.

Buy Wysi Wipe Multi-Purpose Wipes 100 Pack Now

I have two small children: one who can bathe in Comet and not have any skin reaction and one with such sensitive skin that, for example,I can''t even use regular baby wash he needs to be bathed with CeraVe (a different story for a different day). I saw these at the checkout line at the Container Store awhile ago and thought it was a neat idea. Little did I know that when my sensitive child (he is now 9 months old) started eating out that the Wysi Wipes would become lifesavers. Now when we are out at the end of a meal at a resturant I just use a bit of water and use this to wipe his face and hands. A regular wipe would cause a rash. Clean up is great, the cloths are sturdy and best of all no reaction on my baby''s skin. I use them on my other child too. And since I like to have them in my purse, car and diaper bag buying larger sizes on Amazon was the way to go.

Read Best Reviews of Wysi Wipe Multi-Purpose Wipes 100 Pack Here

This item is the best thing since the microwave oven :-). I can''t believe it. They are super small disks, about the diameter of a penny and will EASILY work for those who travel. Once wet, they open up really big, about the size of a normal sized wash cloth. And, yes, they are strong. I''m glad I bought 2 packages which I will save for when I travel. You can easily drop a dozen of them in your pocket and washup on planes or if you go camping. They do not have any soap, so you need to bring your own. I''m so glad I found these at Amazon.

Want Wysi Wipe Multi-Purpose Wipes 100 Pack Discount?

These are so great to have in the diaper bag/purse! All you need is a little water or your own cleaner . I make a mild soap to use instead of baby wipes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment