Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer + Dual Water Filter JS205

Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer + Dual Water Filter JS205
  • Unique Dual Filtration System
  • Attaches to Faucet or Optionally (not included) can be installed under your sink with stylish faucet
  • Biostone Filter -revolutionary and patented 9-stage Biostone filtration system
  • Calcium Port - allows you to add extra calcium to your ionizer
  • Most advanced mesh platinum-titanium electrodes in the world

I''ve had this for about 2 years and it is definitely the best investment in my home. If you worry and like to take care of your health, this is a must have. After learning about alkaline water and seeing videos of people getting rid of their heart burn problems and many other health issues, I decided to give this a try. I used to take Omeprazol once a day, I now take it at the most once every 2-3 months when I combine too many acidic things in my stomach (alcohol, spicy food, tomato sauce etc). Thus, even though just the water holds up many times. Not too mention allergies from pollen, I also used to take medicine for it everyday, but not have done so in the last 2 years since I purchased this ionizer. I sleep better, have more energy, the intensity of my gym work out has increased a great amount also. I can keep going about many benefits of this machine, so, overall just a fabulous product.

*** I will soon be buying a second machine as a gift for my parents.

Buy Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer + Dual Water Filter JS205 Now

Im glad it arrived quickly. It was easy to assemble and I got it working in 30 minutes. The setting take a little getting used to. Water taste good. I tried testing the alkaline water at different levels and they all came out highly alkaline (deep purple). Im not sure if it is because it is new. I need to figure that out. One thing I somewhat don''t like is that I didn''t realize it was plastic. I had envisioned stainless steel considering how much it cost. I just need to make sure I never drop it because I don''t think it can handle a spill. Also, I was supposed to receive a promotional alkapod. It came with all the instructions, except for the alkapod itself! I''ll be calling about that.

Read Best Reviews of Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer + Dual Water Filter JS205 Here

I bought the Jupiter Athena over one year ago and it works excellent, I get a Ph as high as 11 and I use the low Ph "acid water" as a disinfectant,for laundry,as a mouth, eye and face wash. I love the powerful detoxifying benefits of high alkaline water. Purchasing a water ionizer is one of the best investments you can make for your health, home and family.

Want Jupiter Athena Water Ionizer + Dual Water Filter JS205 Discount?

I Love my machine. I have tried numerous herbal treatments, and health treatments for my allergies. This water completely cured my allergies. WOW. I researched both sides of the "alkaline water" theory. I wanted to believe the non believers, partly because of the price of this machine, but quite frankly I think the people who are against ionized water, haven''t tried it themselves. Placebo effect my ass, have you tried the water? I had more hope in herbal treatments then I did this water machine, and it has completely eliminated my allergies, even though I was hopeful that it wouldn''t have worked, so I could have sent it back to the distributor within 30 days for a full refund, as stated in my purchase agreement;-) Dis creditors that often present themselves as "scientists", are making bias claims themselves while disregarding what I feel is the most important evidence. I believe that alkaline water is not what we are aiming for:-) What I believe this machine is most beneficial, is the ability to take positive 300-500 ORP water into -700 ORP water. Highly anti oxidative. Negatively charged ions counteract the positive charges that we pick up from our poor food choices, and environment (Yes poor food choices can be acidic too, but I feel it has more to do with available bicarbonates). This machines benefit to me, is it''s ability to increase negative hydrogen present in the water. Negative hydrogen has unbelievable healing properties as experienced by many. I have an ORP meter and have tested this water and one other machine that is claimed to be the "best". This machine does hold up to it''s claim for being the best ionized water. All in all, I decided to buy it to see for myself if a -ORP would help my allergies, and it completely got rid of my horrible allergies. So I say it was one of the best purchases I have made in a long time....

I can''t afford the Athena but I do buy the filtered Athena water at my yoga center by the gallon and have been drinking it consistently for 2 months now. I LOVE it!!! My reason for starting on this water was that it''s the only system I''ve found that removes fluoride from the water that is not reverse osmosis (which also removes everything else -the good minerals and strips our bodies of what it needs). The benefits that I''m seeing so far from drinking this water are: 1. it actually tastes really good -I used to put lemon in my water because I didn''t like the way it tasted and now I don''t. 2. I feel much more hydrated!!! 3. My brain fog is finally clearing. If I could afford this filter I''d definitely buy one hahahaha. I wish it were cheaper but it''s not so for now I''ll have to be happy getting it from my yoga center.

0 comments:

Post a Comment