Clear2O Filter 1-pk.

Clear2O Filter 1-pk.
  • This easy-to-install replacement filter for the Clear2O® Water Filtration
  • Pitcher cleans 50 gallons and is tested to reduce up to 53 contaminants, including:
  • Cysts (cryptosporidium & giardia)
  • Asbestos, Lead and Mercury

I like this water filter system. It''s easy to use and filters the water really fast. Takes about 30sec for a pitcher. The taste isn''t that bad either. I wish it was a little more clean tasting but still not bad. Esp for the price.

Buy Clear2O Filter 1-pk. Now

Easy to install and priced right to filter out and get tap water tasting quite good. Will buy again. again.

Read Best Reviews of Clear2O Filter 1-pk. Here

FAST FILL, and I go through a LOT of water each day. It fills in just a minute or so instead of the seemingly interminable wait like with Brita and some others, so it is easy to keep up with your daily water demands. I live in a place where the local drinking water leaves much to be desired. I think the water which Clear-2-O provides is as good or better than the store-sold bottled waters, and it''s just a penny or so per bottle instead of a DOLLAR! A DOLLAR??? HELLO! It''s just WATER! Save your money and drink lots of GOOD water. Makes great coffee and tea too, and fills so quickly and easily that it is worth using for that too. It also filters out more bad stuff than the faucet-mounted filters. I can definitely attest to the taste difference between filtered and non-filtered water at my place. I have used them all, and I think this one is the best for a home-use, pitcher-type filter. The only recommendation I would make is to be sure that you do not push up on the faucet when you connect the pitcher''s fill-hose to it. Use your other hand to hold the faucet down against the force of pushing the hose up so you don''t hurt the faucet. That''s it! Since I have been using it for almost 3 years now, I have recommended it to everyone I know, and I also do for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment