Sta-Rite Industries K4-R "OmniFilter" Water Filter Tank O-Ring

Sta-Rite Industries K4-R ''OmniFilter'' Water Filter Tank O-Ring, Cd/4
  • "STA-RITE" OMNIFILTER WATER FILTER TANK O-RING TANK
  • For use with Omni whole house filters Nos.OB1, OB5, R12, and R14
  • and Omni under-sink water filters Nos.CBF20, SFM2, UC2. CBF1, CBF3, OT32, OB3, and RO2000
  • Will also fit Nos.BC1, TC3, UC2, U400. U500, U600, U700, Omni Super, and Total 2
  • If your unit uses blue o-ring, replaces Total Plus, Omni Regular and Omni Deluxe o-rings

I haven''t actually used these yet, as I ordered them to have on hand for later when I need replacements. I cannot get these locally. I can say that they came reasonably fast, well packed and look good. If there is any problem with them when I use any of them, I will come back for an update. BTW, the o-rings are all about the same size. In the picture, they look different, but in person, not much. There are blue ones and black ones, and my understanding is that they are slightly different. Time will tell, and I will note better in an update.

Buy Sta-Rite Industries K4-R "OmniFilter" Water Filter Tank O-Ring Now

The rings were shipped quickly. It would be nice to have a description by ring on the packaging i.e. Diameter and ring thickness. I can figure it out but it would be nice. Work as advertised.

0 comments:

Post a Comment