Seven Plate KYK Genesis Home Water Filter and Ionizer

Seven Plate KYK Genesis Home Water Filter and IonizerOrdered KYK Harmony Home Water Filter and Ionizer. Received an email that day stating the product is on back-order for two weeks. The seller Water for Life USA stated that they will upgrade the order to the KYK Genesis water ionizer for free (this system has better filtration and ionization, more features)if I wanted. I said sure, and thanks. Received the order in a couple of days. My wife and I are extremely happy with the purchase. I did approximately twenty hours of research on all the Ionizer(s) Why? They are expensive. If you look at how KYK developed the unit with the features and history and the company that marketed this product you have a win, win.

I personally have this unit and bought it from Henna Hut. Those people are awesome and it was a pleasure to do business with them. They answered all of my questions and the low price was the icing on the cake. sure prices vary on shipping, but at 1525.00 I also got free filters and installation kit. Putting it in took all of 10 minutes.

Buy Seven Plate KYK Genesis Home Water Filter and Ionizer Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment