Toastess TFC-25T Silhouette 800-Watt Personal-Size Coffeemaker Save 8% Off

Toastess TFC-25T Silhouette 800-Watt Personal-Size Coffeemaker with Stainless-Steel Travel MugBought a 8oz single cup coffee maker the other day, but was displeased with it, was not enough to fill my coffee mug. It was just enough to fill a tea sized cup. I then bought this unit, that provides 15oz of coffee.
Fills my coffee mug with a little left over.

Note: you can add just a tad more water, to provide two cups of 8oz coffee. Very well constructed unit, and also looks great on the counter. Also take note, it does shut off automatically once coffee finishes brewing, which is approximately a quick 2 1/2 minutes.

Works well, and makes a great cup of coffee.

I''m a college student, so I was interested in something cheap and compact, but still functional.

This coffee maker is a BREEZE to clean, just rinse out the permanent filter-no other mess involved) even for someone as lazy as me, and works impressively fast. I am still in awe of the fact that seconds after I turn it on, it is pouring HOT HOT coffee into my cup. It is also a simple enough design that I can trust my roommates to use it without worrying they''ll break it...(and also cheap enough that it wouldn''t matter terribly if they did)

The only other mug I have used with it is as tall as the one included and I would caution against using a cup/mug that isn''t tall, as I suspect there would be some splatter.

Another feature I love is that it is incredibly easy to use it as a water-heater; even if you need more than 15 oz., it works fast enough that you can just use it multiple times.

All in all, I am completely satisfied and have no complaints whatsoever. (I have had it for about a month, during which I''ve used it about 4 times a week)

Buy Toastess TFC-25T Silhouette 800-Watt Personal-Size Coffeemaker Now

I am a serious coffee drinker and when my last single serve coffee maker finally died, I ordered this one. After reading all the reviews I thought this sounds like a great coffee maker. My new coffee maker arrived and I made a cup of coffee for the next day to take on my comute to work only to discover that my coffee tasted blah hot water (just like one of the reviews stated). When I did read that review I thought, well they didn''t add enough coffee, so the next day I made another cup of coffee, I made sure to put more coffee grounds in the filter. Well, to my dismay, blah hot water again, but with just a hint of flavor. For the amount of coffee you have to put in the filter to just get a good cup of coffee is not worth the cost of this coffee maker. I returned this and ordered my old brand the Black and Decker Brew-N-Go. Now this is a coffee maker, I should have just ordered it from the get go.

Read Best Reviews of Toastess TFC-25T Silhouette 800-Watt Personal-Size Coffeemaker Here

I recently bought this coffee maker and am impressed with what I got for the money. It''s utterly simple to use and it''s basic, a nice difference from the expensive and complex machines out there. I''m impressed. If you want to fill up your travel mug, it''s perfect because that''s what it seems meant for. It comes with a travel mug. Anyway, I''ve only had it for a couple of weeks, and can offer just two possible things worth considering: First, for some reason you have to unplug the cord from your outlet once the coffee is done. That has taken some getting used to. Second, once the coffee seems done, I have to put a coffee cup in place of the travel mug to catch drips. There is a removable drip tray, and I''m still getting used to figuring out when it''s done and when I can pull the travel mug out from under the drip-thing. So the price is right, it comes with a permanent filter so buying paper filters isn''t necessary, and it''s simple, looks nice and is easy to use. So far I really like how it has simplified my life. The best part is that I was able to throw out my Cuisinart piece of expensive coffee-maker junk.

Want Toastess TFC-25T Silhouette 800-Watt Personal-Size Coffeemaker Discount?

I use this coffeemaker everyday and it is a sturdy and compact design just like I was looking for. It also brews coffee quickly, about 3 minutes for 15oz. The nylon filter is great, no more emptying paper filters, and does not allow grinds through.

Things I don''t like:

>The mug does not keep the coffee warm for very long 4/5 minutes tops

>Coffee drips behind the mug while brewing and spills pushing the mug all the way to the back of the maker HELPS with this.

This gets an OK overall review, the biggest frustration for me is the coffee spilling during brewing.

Save 8% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment