Waterpik Power Spray Shower Head Save 35% Off

Waterpik Power Spray Shower HeadWhen I first purchased this product I had high hopes but was initially disappointed. The previous Waterpik showerheads I had purchased had flow regulators located within the brackets that I''ve always removed for greater water pressure... The instructions have always detailed how to remove the device if you desired to do so. This showerhead and its paperwork made no mention of a flow regulator and no such device was located in it''s typical location (the showerhead bracket) so I figured that the flow of water was solely regulated by the adjustment on the handle that enables the user to set the pressure from high to a trickle and anything in between. Unfortunately, once I started using the product I felt that the water pressure wasn''t sufficient even set on high. I had this product uninstalled and was ready to repackage it for return before I decided to start tinkering with it. Though the instructions do not make mention of it, they moved the flow regulator from the bracket to hid it inside the handle of the showerhead itself. They obviously did not intend on people removing this part because you need a pair of needle nosed pliers to reach in far enough to pry it out, however, removing this device has transformed this product into the best showerhead I''ve owned with more than enough water pressure. It takes some of the "eco" out of the equation, however, you still retain the ability to adjust the water pressure anywhere from full power to a trickle using the adjustable knob built into the handle so you get the best of both worlds. I''ve also uploaded a picture in the customer images for a visual description of the flow regulator that needs to be removed should you also desire the best water pressure possible.

If you''ve read Waterpik reviews on some of their other products, you might not want to buy their products. Common descriptions are "cheap", "plastic", and so on. I''d purchased this product before reading those reviews, and was pretty nervous about installing it. We were replacing our Hansgrohe showerhead, a very expensive and well made showerhead that started falling apart after 10 years.

Warning: my husband cut himself on the sharp plastic packaging, so be careful. That was the worst of it, though, because the showerhead took all of 5 minutes to install. All you need is a plumbing wrench. You don''t need any plumbing tape (like Hansgrohe), and it promised not to leak. I was pretty skeptical.

This showerhead was so much better than I''d expected. It doesn''t drip at all, not at the base and not thru the unused shower holes. It has 7 settings (you have a choice of waterflows: high, medium and low) which are so much fun to switch around! The High and Medium waterflow settings gave us so much more power than our Hansgrohe showerhead that rinsing my long hair took seconds, compared to minutes with our old showerhead. This thing makes showering great.

The true test came when our waterbill arrived. I was expecting a higher waterbill since we''re getting such powerful showers. But No! Even on high waterflow, our bill was lower than it was with our old showerhead. We''re actually saving money because we don''t need to spend so long in the shower.

Here is the thing: I paid less than $40 for the showerhead and you should too. Good luck!

Buy Waterpik Power Spray Shower Head Now

The installation was a breeze with barely the need for any tools.

The material looks quite pricey .. and not some cheap plastic.

Although for a "green" supporter you have the eco option the shower with a high option is simply out of this world.

The jet spray does give you quite a massage and a good one at it.

All of a sudden my entire family is now spending a lot more time taking our shower.

Guess what, no one is complaining!

Read Best Reviews of Waterpik Power Spray Shower Head Here

I bought this upgrade on sale elsewhere and was very disappointed. In fact, when I finish this warning I''ll write Water-Pik directly to share my complaints. I''ve used Water-Pik shower massage products for over 30 years; love ''em. I highly recommend massaging to stimulate circulation. But Water-Pik has so limited the flow with this model that the massage function, which is the only reason to buy one of these in the first place, doesn''t "massage" at all. You can tell it''s trying to pulse but not strongly enough to do anything. but there is hope. Thanks to Kevin''s picture I was able to finally defang this thing. I''d unscrewed the two basket-strainer/pressure-reducers, one in the mounting assembly and one in the handle''s inlet. I''d even disembowled the backflow preventer, as it too adds pressure drop. And I''d upped my water pressure from 45 psi to 60 psi all to no avail. Then I tried Kevin''s trick and plucked out the red restrictor deep to the basket filter in the handle base. Voila! Now I''ve got a Shower-Massage! Water-Pik should really have included this tip with the instructions (and a pair of needle-nose pliers). I wonder how many people have either thrown the thing away or returned it to the store in disgust before finding this fix. Oh, and can someone explain the advantage to designing the mounting lock ring with left hand theads?

Want Waterpik Power Spray Shower Head Discount?

This showerhead has a great variety of modes from pulsating, to mist, to concentrated, to a mixture of all of those. It has very good water pressure, so you won''t have trouble getting the conditioner out of your hair, and the fact that it is removable is awesome. I find zero problems with it. Great!

Save 35% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment