Purenex RO-6-100 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System Save 9% Off

Purenex RO-6-100 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System with Storage Tank
  • Overall rejection/removal rate: 98-Percent to 99-Percent for the Ultra-pure
  • removes chlorine, chloramines, bad taste and odor
  • removes sediment, rust, dirt
  • removes 95-Percent to 97-Percent of chemical, minerals, dissolved solids, like arsenic, lead, silica, nitrate, copper, ammonia, sodium, fluoride
  • removes the mineral and chemical contents of water and achieving 99-Percent to 100-Percent removal rate

I shopped a few water systems in concern of not only removing junk from the water, but also harmful chemicals that other water filters DO NOT REMOVE. Fluoride, Chlorine, Cloramine, Arsenic, the list goes on what OUR GOVERNMENTS are putting in our drinking water. Believe me, I''ve done my homework and researched the damaging effects to the body that all these chemicals are doing to you over time. Plaque in your veins, Heart problems, immune system problems, arthritis problems etc... I have medical issues myself, well actually HAD is the word now. There were a few drastic changes I made to my living. This water system is one of the changes. Simply put, my issues are disappearing and going away completely.

Anyway this system is one of the best for the price. Other systems are pretty good too but don''t remove as much chemicals from the water. Just sediment. Sediment won''t kill you, chemicals will. Good luck.

Just a side not, it uses 1/4 inch plastic tubing, so if you want to connect it up also to the refrigerator, you can just go to the local hardware store and get a 1/4 in T and 1/4 inch plastic hose and run it there also to get clean ice and water in your fridge too. Refrigerator filters do not remove chemicals. Just sediment. My ice now days is pure crystal clear. Not white like it used to be.

Save 9% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment