Lime-A-Way - Toilet Bowl Cleaner

Lime-A-Way - Toilet Bowl Cleaner  - Liquid 24 Ounce.(Pack of 12)I live in an area with hard water. We installed a water softener to combat most of the problem.

I''ve tried CLR in the past without much success.

I ordered this after reading all the glowing reviews here, thinking it was the fact I''d used regular CLR and not this ''professional'' product.

I don''t get it, it just does not work! We bought 12 bottles. I''ve used 4 per 3 toilets over the past week! The white (not sure is lime or calcium) deposits are still there. I ended up scrubbing them off with a pumice stone. The deposits were not that thick.

It may work for rust and either lime or calcium, but it does;t seem to work for all hard water. It did not so much as make a dent in our rings.

I''m uploading pictures of what they toilets look like after 4 bottles over 1 week following the manufacturers instructions to the letter. This is how they looked 1 week ago!

This stuff puts every other toilet bowl cleaner I''ve tried to shame.

I had hard water build up that wouldn''t come off with a wire brush. It took exactly 20 minutes to go from OMG!!! grungy to shiney bright .. I left it on longer than the directions called for, just in case.

The twisted spout makes the bottle easy and safe to use. No muss, no fuss. Put it on. Go watch TV. Come back. Flush. That''s it folks.

Buy Lime-A-Way - Toilet Bowl Cleaner Now

It''s just the best. It takes my toilet from disgusting to sparkling in minutes (and most of that time is spent letting it sit and do its magic). I can''t get this anywhere but here, so I''m happy to buy a case of it at a time. I really can''t recommend this stuff enough. It also smells really pleasant, kind of spearminty? Love this stuff as much as a person can love a toilet bowl cleaner.

Read Best Reviews of Lime-A-Way - Toilet Bowl Cleaner Here

Best cleaner I have ever used. Unable to find it in local stores. Been trying other cleaners that don''t work as well. Like enough to buy full case for individual use.

Want Lime-A-Way - Toilet Bowl Cleaner Discount?

I like this product so much that I resorted to buying it from the internet when I wasn''t able to find it around where I live (easily anyway). Great deal 12 for about $30. Way cheaper than buying one at a time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment