Eureka DCF-21 Filter

Eureka DCF-21 Filter; Long-Life WASHABLE, REUSABLE and Allergen Filtration, Compare With Eureka DCF21 Part # 67821, 68931, 68931A, EF91, EF-91, EF-91B; Designed & Engineered By Crucial VacuumThis filter was a great replacement. It fit well and works great. Now I can thouroughly wash and dry the unit that came with the vacuum and switch them out. Price was right too.

I agree with William C. Spaulding, Oct 24, 2012 review. Filter does not lock into canister head/dust cup. However William was wrong when he said tabs are too short, it is the gasket on the end that is too thin. The gasket is half the thickness it should be, therefore, does not "push" tabs into the locking notch. The gasket acts like a "spring" locking filter into notches which also seals the filter to the head.

I do design for a living, but this is just such a blatant change that effects fit and function. This would have never happened at where I work and if it did, we would not ship out the part until it was corrected or returned to the vendor. Someone at the manufacturer was trying to save a penny (or less) a filter and turned it into a unusable piece of trash. They could apply a second gasket onto the first to build it up to the correct thickness.

I will not put tape on the tabs because the gasket seal is very important to the performance of the vacuum. Crucial Vacuum needs to stop selling these, refund or replace the "defective" filters with "good" filters free of charge. Then Crucial has to get the supplier to correct the defective gasket or return them to P.R.O.C. (People''s Republic Of China), YUP, made in China.

I felt good about buying from Crucial Vacuum because, in the past, I purchased allergen vacuum bags from Crucial. This has left a really bad taste in my mouth in trusting this brand again. When I put in a request to return the item, they expect me to pay the return shipping! I sent them a message requesting a prepaid return label or just refund purchase price. I will update this review, on how Crucial vacuum handles this whole mess.

Update 30 October. Crucial Vacuum is issuing a refund. But never mentioned if they were going to correct the filter thickness issue which can be remedied by attaching another gasket over the existing gasket to "build up" the gasket to the correct thickness. Raised stars to 2 because they issued a refund immediately.

Buy Eureka DCF-21 Filter Now

I ordered this filter along with another one needed for my Eureka AS1000 vacuum.. I was a little worried that maybe they would be cheaply made because they are literally HALF the cost ''here'' VS the store prices ''BUT I am happy to say that they are not a cheap knockoff and they fit perfectly (actually a bit better)!! I will defiantly be ordering these filters anytime I need to replace them!! -I defiantly recommend!

Read Best Reviews of Eureka DCF-21 Filter Here

This filter is an exact replacement for the one in my vacuum. Arrived on time and in perfect shape. I am going to get another one so I can wash one while using the other.

Want Eureka DCF-21 Filter Discount?

This filter works well and is easily washable. However, the 3 projections that are slid into slots to hold the filter in place are too small for the slots. Hence, the filter falls out while vacuuming, allowing the dust to go straight to the motor. I have improvised a solution by taping small pieces of duct tape over the projections to make a tighter fit, but it would be nice if the projections fit snugly in the slots, as the filter from the original manufacturer does. Otherwise, I would definitely give this filter a 5-star rating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment