The taste or rather lack of taste is perfect.
Buy Cuisinart GF-80-3PK Replacement Filter (3 Pack) Now
First of all, these came in plastic bag instead of regular Cuisinart Box. Since I have used these filters many times, I thought it was odd. I, then soaked in water as usual (15 min. or so). When I took it out of water, black water came out of the filter. This never happened before. I, then let the water through (in the sink) for about 1/2 hour or so, to make sure clean water will be going through. I, then placed it in the tank. Water will not go through. Next day, I have noticed about 1/2 of top water went through. Then stoped again. I have returned all three to Amazon.com. Since, these did not come in the regular Cuisinart box, I am not sure if it''s real. We are talking about drinking water here. I am ordering from the Cuisinart to avoid fake filter.Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart GF-80-3PK Replacement Filter (3 Pack) Here
Loved it from day one. These filters are better than bottled waters. Reliable and taste as good as bottled waters.Want Cuisinart GF-80-3PK Replacement Filter (3 Pack) Discount?
I would recommend to anyone!!! Much cheaper than buying water bottles and the convenience of having this on the counter for cold water anytime is priceless!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment