Buy Alkaline 3.5 Liter Water Pitcher Now
This was by far the best price I could find on the net for an alkaline pitcher.It works great and raised the PH of the water up at least 2 points.
Our water is rather acid (around a 5-6 PH) and this brings it up to about an 8 ph.
I got a test kit from home depot and tested the bottle water that we drink as well.
It also tested at a Ph of 5!! I was suprised how acid it was, especially if you are paying for what
you think is healthy water! We switched to a different brand of bottled water that consistently tested
at about a 7.2 PH and we put that through this pitcher which raises it to about a 9.5 PH.
More and more research seems to be showing that drinking water above the neutral PH of 7, is
very beneficial to your overal health. I hope that is true. I did notice right away after about 2 weeks of drinking
water through this pitcher that my skin got a lot clearer.
Overall I am very pleased with this product!
If you are looking to increase your water PH level in a cheap way and get some added health benefits
then I think you will be happy with this product!!I would definitely recommend this pitcher. The water tastes smooth and fresh. I will not be buying water bottles any time soon. Great savings!Still don''t understand why they say 3.5 liter, when I measure it, it''s not 3.5 liter and never get 3.5 liter.


0 comments:
Post a Comment