I paid full price for the "real thing", as opposed to the cheaper copies, specifically because I assumed that I would get better quality. In fact, if I had bought a cheaper one, I would probably just think you get what you pay for--though I would not buy another, as I don''t like to fill landfill...
Not a good solution to the water-filtering problem.
While I can return this to Amazon, I have to pay for the shipping. I love my AlkaPod. I''ve had it for a year now (replacement filters are $30 and I''ve only had to buy one).
Mostly I have to say that it makes water taste SO much better and as a result, I drink way more! (knowing that I''m actually making the water even healthier for me doesn''t hurt either!)
The only thing that would make it better is if you didn''t need to get a replacement filter at all (wishful thinking, I know) but buying the filters a few at a time is probably a better way to go (so there''s no "wait" period when you need to replace it). I would love it if they were available in a 3-pack at closer to $20/pc. Then I''d increase my rating to a 5.
Buy AOK AlkaPod Portable Water Alkaline pH Enhancer Now
Not only a wonderful product but great customer support and excellent service. Would definately order again.Item received fast and as described.Read Best Reviews of AOK AlkaPod Portable Water Alkaline pH Enhancer Here
The item does what it should regarding alkalinizing water. It is just too small to be convenient. One must wait five minutes for the water to become alkaline which is fine. However, if wanting two glasses of water back to back, one must wait five minutes. It is a good concept, just too small for my personal needs.Want AOK AlkaPod Portable Water Alkaline pH Enhancer Discount?

0 comments:
Post a Comment