RO/DI Replacement Filter Kit

RO/DI Replacement Filter KitI needed replacement filters for my Kent Maxxima RODI unit, but I was hesitant to buy these cheaper filters. I decided try them out anyways. They came pretty quickly and they fit just right into my RODI unit. My TDS meter read 75ppm going in and 0ppm coming out. They work perfectly. No fish smell. Water was clean and pure. I use this filter primarily for my reef tank and it''s important that my water quality is top notch. These filters get the job done at an affordable price. Can''t ask for more.

I like it, the quality of the product its good, the price its well to, in general i like it

Buy RO/DI Replacement Filter Kit Now

the 3 filter combo was a great deal just the end one was 29.00 by itself so i bought the combo and when i need more i will be back

Read Best Reviews of RO/DI Replacement Filter Kit Here

These filters are made in China and give the water coming out a strong fishy smell. Nobody would drink the water coming out of a filter using these. It makes the room stink and smells like you are piping in water from a swamp with dead amimals in it! I thought they were supposed to filter the water making it cleaner not causing it to stink? What were they thinking?

Want RO/DI Replacement Filter Kit Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment