Black & Decker DCM600B 5-Cup Coffeemaker Save 11% Off

Black & Decker DCM600B 5-Cup Coffeemaker, BlackThis Black and Decker 5 cup coffee maker is one of the best I have used. With a clean, uncluttered design, it compliments my kitchen, without taking up a lot of counter space. Simple switch on operation, ease of cleaning, and drip free pouring, helps to make this coffee maker very easy to use, and maintain. The coffee is hot, and the warmer plate keeps it hot. The capacity is for five cups (6 ounces), but since I use a larger mug, I get three servings to a pot. I would highly recommend this product.

In a world where everything seems to be a complex computer controlled wonder, bluetooth this, facebook that, timer whatsits, and e/i-whatevers, this machine stands out. Why? Because its a $17 coffee maker, it does nothing special other than make coffee. Guess what, it makes coffee.

Seriously, the most complex thing about its interface it the switch lights up when its on. It couldn''t get any simpler, your favorite coffee grinds plus water, wait 5 minutes, and blammo coffee, and it costs less than $20. I would call this thing the greatest piece of technology ever, but that''s unnecessary and ridiculous, for its a coffee maker, and all it does is make coffee.

To be fair, the plastic feels cheap, but I''m not taking this thing with me to the moon. I just expect it to make coffee and not try to kill me, which it does.

Do you need coffee from the comfort of wherever you are? Don''t want to spend $40 for bells and whistles you''re never going to use? You can''t go wrong with this gem, for it is a coffee maker, and it makes coffee.

Buy Black & Decker DCM600B 5-Cup Coffeemaker Now

I am very impressed with this little coffee maker. I''m a self-proclaimed coffee snob who usually presses coffee in the morning. I wanted something quicker and only for a few cups. This coffee maker totally fits the bill. I have a small spot on the counter that it fits into perfectly. The lid even opens and does not interfere with the cabinets like a 12-cup maker might. I make 2 or 3 cups in the morning and it tastes great. I cleaned it upon purchasing and ran a few batches of plain water through it. The coffee coming out tastes great. I attribute it to the water head that evenly spreads water over the grounds. Its not like some units that have one spout for water, this has multiple openings.

For $15 to $20 you can''t go wrong.

Read Best Reviews of Black & Decker DCM600B 5-Cup Coffeemaker Here

Prior to owning this coffee machine I had a 4 cup Mr Coffee. Needless to say a disaster. The pot broke twice, the replacements wound up costing more than the whole machine. This B & D coffee maker brews better coffee in less time. Also its cup measurements are more realistic. I mean who uses an actual coffe cup? It''s a mug world.

Want Black & Decker DCM600B 5-Cup Coffeemaker Discount?

I''ll have to disagree with the other reviewers on this one. I find that this is a great coffee maker for the price. I paid $16 at Target (sorry Amazon!) and it''s a great value. Although it looks like someone shrunk my previous coffee maker!

Some comments to help you decide if this one is for you:

* The basket is high enough to let me put any of my coffee mugs under it, a little under 3 cups of water fills my large starbucks mug. You won''t fit a tall travel mug in there, but that''s fine by me.

* The coffee comes out at 160 degrees Fahrenheit, so you''ll get a good hot cup of coffee.

* It has a hot plate, which I think is a waste. This coffee maker is perfect for making a mug at a time. I''d rather brew a second cup then keep a cup warm in the carafe. I absolutely hate the taste of burnt coffee that you get very quickly when you leave it on the hot plate. Although, it does act as a cup warmer while the coffee is brewing, so I may change my mind on this.

* You can see the water level in the reservoir if you''re not using a measuring cup or the carafe to measure the water.

* The carafe has water level markings that show the "extra" water you need to use to account for the water that is absorbed by the coffee grounds.

Save 11% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment