Aprilaire Humidifier Panel #12

Aprilaire Humidifier Panel #12
  • Aprilaire No. 12 Humidifier Replacement water panel fits models 112, 136, 224, 440, 445 & 445A.
  • Also fits Chippewa Models 224 & 225.

you are buying a generic filter! Not by Aprilaire as you might think looking at the picture

Buy Aprilaire Humidifier Panel #12 Now

I discovered that the water panel in my humidifier was plugged (thought I had changed it in the fall-my bad!) Ordered and received replacement in two days and was up and running 48 hours after hitting the "one click) order button. Amazon rules!

Read Best Reviews of Aprilaire Humidifier Panel #12 Here

Same as original. It came in the factory box. It is a drop in relacement. I looks like it is from the original manufacturer of the appliance.

Want Aprilaire Humidifier Panel #12 Discount?

This is the old metal version of the panel. I have soft water and the metal corrodes or gets all junked up. The plastic version (from Home Depot etc) seems to last longer.

This humidifier panel is the perfect fit for my home furnace. At this low price you can afford to replace it every year. Excellent item.

0 comments:

Post a Comment