Cuisinart GF-80 Cleanwater Countertop Replacement Filter (White) Save 52% Off

Cuisinart GF-80  Cleanwater Countertop Replacement Filter, WhiteI have had my 1.5 gallon Cuisinart Cleanwater Countertop Filtration Machine about 1 and a half years now. It is still going strong and I will DEFINITELY buy another if this one ever wears out. Such good water! Way better than the water I used to buy in the store in the jugs. And we have the nastiest coastal iron-filled well water from the tap you ever tasted... but run it through the Cuisinart and it comes out PERFECT! I can only find the filters on Amazon.com, but it is fine because Amazon has the most excellent customer service I have ever encountered. My recent filter order never came and just kept showing "In Transit", so I emailed Amazon customer service expecting a headache, but the VERY next day they sent a replacement and even overnighted it for free! Within 48 hours of my email, I had the replacement filters in hand. Amazon rocks!

Paid for two but only one of the filters would work. read this has happened to others now order shy to order this product from Amazon, will research other sources.

Buy Cuisinart GF-80 Cleanwater Countertop Replacement Filter (White) Now

Clear instructions for the set up of filter. The filter works well and causes water to taste great ! Advised to get 3 pack so its easier/more convenient to switch filters and keep water fresh.

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart GF-80 Cleanwater Countertop Replacement Filter (White) Here

And it fits my countertop water filter. I like it. It makes it so my water tastes better. And makes the water cold or hot. I love the whole thing!

Want Cuisinart GF-80 Cleanwater Countertop Replacement Filter (White) Discount?

Have saved a lot of money purchasing the unit. Filters are a good price and easy to install. Will buy again

Save 52% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment