Aquasana AQ-4601.55 Premium Under Counter Water Filter System Save 24% Off

Aquasana AQ-4601.55 Premium Under Counter Water Filter System
  • Aquasana drinking water filters remove more contaminants at the best value
  • Filters water under pressure over more than two million square feet of material
  • Latest model featuring easy-change cartridges, a reinforced housing and a new diverter
  • Installs in minutes without the need for a plumber
  • Aquasana is less expensive than pitcher filters

To those of you who are considering this filter, but are hesitant like I was because of the comments complaining that it runs too slow, please let me describe the experience I had when I bought this filter.

I considered RO systems. My parents system worked great. But it dumps eight gallons of water as waste for every gallon of drinking water. I mentioned this to my mom, and she said, "THAT''S why my water bill is so high!"

Other systems that do what RO''s do but without the vast waste of water can cost over $1000, so that did not seem like a practical option either. So, finally I decided I would try the Aquasana 4601 because the filters are better than my parents RO system''s, and the only problems seemed to be the flow speed and dripping issues mention in a few user reviews. I''d have to see it for myself to know for sure, and there is a 90 day money back guarantee. So I bought it.

Hooked it up with no problems and then came the big moment. How would it flow?

I flipped the lever.

Water started steaming out, pouring as fast as my parents RO system. I was delighted!

So, what this may mean is that if you live in a suburban neighborhood as I do where the water pressure is "normal," this filter should work as great for you as it does for me. And as far as running after being turned off...it''s just like a garden hose in that respect. And seriously if you think that''s a problem, think again about the giant, in-ground swimming pool''s worth of water you would dump every year to use the alternative.

The Aquasana 4601 is a smart buy.

Oh, and the water taste great, too.

Addenda: After Four Months Still love the filter, but I wanted to share with potential buyers mine did develop a leak. It was coming out of the second (blue) filter where it screws into the housing. So I wrapped Teflon tape (plumbers tape) around the threads a couple of times and tightened it back in. That did the trick. There isn''t a plumbing connection in my house that I have fixed that does not have that tape on it, so why not on this too. Very simple fix and still great tasting water.

Buy Aquasana AQ-4601.55 Premium Under Counter Water Filter System Now

I was in the market to replace my aging Amway under the counter WTS.

After looking at both the Lowe''s and Home Depot (GE) systems, the numerous complaints about poor quality, leaking spigots, and low ratings on their performance, I decided to keep looking.

I came across the Aquasana, and it was rated highly, so I decided to take a chance on it.

I purchased the Aquasana system with the upgraded faucet, an upgrade I would highly recommend.

It was very easy to install.

A small leak at the T-connection fitting on the water line tap in was solved with a quarter turn of the fitting with a wrench.

The Aquasana system is a bit unusual, as it has three water lines, and must be used with their "proprietary" spigot.

Water flows from the water line directly to the Aquasana supplied faucet, then to the dual filters, and back to the spigot.

If I''m correct on this, although Aquasana supplies no instructions on replacing the filters, you do not need to turn off the water supply to replace the filters, which you need to do with other systems.

The water flow volume is not as high as my older Amway WTS countertop faucet, but the flow rate is adequate.

Another peculiar thing about Aquasana''s faucet, which is mentioned in the instructions, is the faucet will continue to run and drip for about 30 seconds after the faucet is shut off.

It''s not a problem, just something to be aware of and get used to.

But the taste!

I''ve never had water and ice cubes taste so good!

It blows away my $100+ carbon block Amway water filter, hands down.

My Brita pitcher filter system in my upstairs kitchen pales in comparison, and is a major inconvenience to use.

And two replacement Aquasana filters are under $50, with free shipping.

Replacing the filters is also very easy, and requires no tools.

I''m so impressed with the taste of the water, that I''ll be installing a second unit in my upstairs kitchen.

Read Best Reviews of Aquasana AQ-4601.55 Premium Under Counter Water Filter System Here

comes in just a few simple parts instructions are great! i love how efficiently this system is put together, doesn''t take up much space and within 10minutes of running the water, you get crystal clear, crisp and refreshing water! seriously never had such good water coming from the tap. this product is worth every penny you don''t need to look any further

Want Aquasana AQ-4601.55 Premium Under Counter Water Filter System Discount?

I had an issue with my system, but I was very pleased with the prompt attention I received from customer service. The gentleman who assisted me showed sincere concern and quickly took care of the problem to my full satisfaction. Great customer service is worth it''s weight in gold. I will remain an Aquasana customer based on the service I received. As far as the water is concerned, I think it tastes fantastic! Crisp and clean. I live in Miami where the tap water comes out with a tinge of yellow and has a dirty, awful taste. The filtered water is crystal clear and I use it for cooking as well as drinking. The faucet is very nice looking and has a quality feel to it. The valve opens and closes very smoothly. Great customer service and great tasting water earn this unit a high recommendation.

Save 24% Off

The faucet looks nice. I think it filters well. But, it is so slow it takes forever to fill a glass. We have good water pressure and have changed to another filter that works about 4 times as fast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment