Buy Shop-vac 901-07-19 Reusable Dry Filter Now
This is exactly what I was looking for when I bought it. I''m very satisfied with the purchase and I look forward to their long wear.Read Best Reviews of Shop-vac 901-07-19 Reusable Dry Filter Here
Having purchased a ShopVac at a flea market sans filters, I needed to go shopping around to prevent it spitting dust everywhere during use.The ShopVac site told me my little 1x1 needed 901-07-00 filters, but their own price for them wasn''t great and the filters here (901-07-19) were all Amazon had. So I took a chance.
I''m happy to report the filters are fully compatible with 901-07-00-needing ShopVacs. Not sure why the need to give you 3 of them if they''re "reusable," but at least that''s liable to be a lifetime supply for ~$5.As advertised, this works with shopvac 12RT300. You have to also get the foam sleeve. I got three filters plus the ring, as advertised. Good buy at $5.


0 comments:
Post a Comment