Sunbeam 3.23-Gallon Whole-House Humidifier SCM3609

Sunbeam 3.23-Gallon Whole-House Humidifier SCM3609As an engineer I rate this appliance 5 Stars. The only drawbacks is the fan as not really balances and it vibrates slightly. Put mine in service and in 4 hours the humidity went up from 33% to 45%. Recommend NOT using the rollers, set it on the floor directly to damp the vibration. The water jugs are ingenious, handles on top and bottom make it a snap to fill. Wish they had these types in the 70''s. I AM IMPRESSED with this unit, and I do not give accolades freely.

Have had it for three years now and it''s still holding strong. Humidity and filter cleanliness gauges seem to have broken long ago though (eg even after cleaning filter gauge quickly says it''s dirty and humidity gauge always says 21%).

Unit is much quieter than others I have had in the past but the auto on/off never worked well (back when humidity gauge worked) since it would constantly cycle on/off every few seconds.

Buy Sunbeam 3.23-Gallon Whole-House Humidifier SCM3609 Now

I wish the top would be boxed on this so when I fill it up I wouldn''t have to balance it in place, and it would hold more water.. Also, the handles hold water (when upside down, spills out when lifted), not good when overflow of bathtub water goes in. I just feel they could have done a better design job on these. I gave two stars due to the opening to fill is larger than my older model. Any non-ultrasonic unit I have works the same and way better than ultrasonic.

Read Best Reviews of Sunbeam 3.23-Gallon Whole-House Humidifier SCM3609 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment