SodaStream Carbonating Bottle, Metal Finish

SodaStream Carbonating Bottle, Metal Finish
  • SodaStream "Metal" Carbonating Bottle with Stainless Steel Cap and Bottom
  • 1 Litre Capacity; Bottle Made of BPA Free Materials
  • Fizz-preserving Stainless Steel cap for High Pressure usage
  • For FountainJet, Pure and Genesis ... NOT for Penguin

People, please read what you''re buying and look at the picture before yelling at the manufacturer. This is a plastic bottle with decorative stainless steel trim. It''s the same bottle as their standard gray/white/black plastic, but the trim is replaced with stainless steel (or perhaps the best word is clad the top is still gray plastic underneath). It looks and feels a little nicer than the other bottle, and the stainless is less likely to crack if hit/dropped. I like these, and they work great on my machine.

If you want glass/metal only, you need to buy the Penguin machine...

Buy SodaStream Carbonating Bottle, Metal Finish Now

This gives a nice little touch to the other black capped bottles I have I use these steel capped bottles on the table for an informal dinner with guests. Knowing the product is BPA free is very important to me. I only wish these could be washed in the dishwasher, my only MINOR issue with them.

Read Best Reviews of SodaStream Carbonating Bottle, Metal Finish Here

These reviewers are cracking me up. Maybe the description has been revised, but it clearly states all over the name and specs this is a plastic bottle with a SS cap and bottom.. Its just a little more fancy then the all plastic bottles... but to rate it low on the fact that you bought a BPA-FREE PLASTIC Carbonating Bottle with Stainless Steel Cap and Bottom, because its plastic... really sad.

I would have rated this 5 stars but I got it on a Thursday! UGH

Want SodaStream Carbonating Bottle, Metal Finish Discount?

I bought 2 of these bottles in order to have a couple of extra ones chilling in the fridge, ready to carbonate. I''m not sure why some people thought these were going to be ALL stainless... I could tell from the photo that they were clear plastic with stainless bottoms and caps only, which is fine for me. Plus it mentions that they are BPA free which implies that they are plastic bottles. I wouldn''t want the bottle to be opaque stainless steel anyway. I like seeing the water level inside so I can tell if it''s water that I''ve already carbonated and how much is left in the bottle. We use these every day... fill, chill, carbonate, drink, rinse and repeat :)

I don''t understand people who order something without reading the description carefully or even going to the manufacturet''s site to get maybe more information. This is a great bottle and much better looking than the bottles with black cap & bottom or some other color. The stainless part on the bottom can be screwed off and it can also be screwed back on. Why would anyone want to glue it on. I have had no trouble at all with the caps. They work beautifully. However, I do not wash any of the bottle in hot water. I just rinse them out with tepid water after the contents are consumed. You can buy the bottle from SodaStream for $14.95 plus shipping so the price here is not bad since it includes shipping. You can also buy the bottle at Bed Bath & Beyond for $12 with a 20% off coupon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment