Toastess Electric Jug Kettle Save 9% Off

Toastess Electric Jug Kettle, WhiteThis little kettle is just what you get for the money. No hype, no nonsense. Just a good electric kettle that boils water

I find it takes 10 mins. to boil the water, but what do you expect for 29 bucks. I would liked to have know that the cord does not detach at all, which makes filling it and using it to pour water difficult.

Pretty good as kettle.

But on/off button is unreliable.

Mine died in 1 month.

Buy Toastess Electric Jug Kettle Now

Works great! Affordable! I love the fact it shuts itself off after the water boils. Heats fast. Safe for use at home or work. It works just as well as the higher priced models.

Read Best Reviews of Toastess Electric Jug Kettle Here

The lid is a bit difficult to open and shut, but what in life isn''t a bit difficult? Get over it. The thing heats very quickly, I think 2-3 minutes for the minimum setting which is one serving. Pours easily, is balanced nicely for a small hand. The plug doesn''t come out but then, it''s easy to clean with a damp cloth inside and out. It''s just water. I love the shut off. I don''t have to worry about it boiling and boiling. Energy saving. Keeps the water hot a good while after it''s shut off. Mine is still plugging along after daily use for 5 months and I expect it to continue much longer. Great kettle. I wish it came in colors.

Want Toastess Electric Jug Kettle Discount?

The search is over!! This kettle does everything I want it to do; boil water quickly and shut itself off when I take too long to return to the kitchen! I really like the fact that it holds enough water for 4 mugs of tea! Handy when I have guests. It''s fast, too! I didn''t want anything fancy or expensive, but did want something I could rely on. This is a great tea kettle; I bought one for myself and one for my mother!

Save 9% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment