Clover D14A Hot and Cold Point of Use Water Dispenser Save 22% Off

Clover D14A Hot and Cold Point of Use Water Dispenser With Hot Water Control Switchsince we got this, it''s been working really great ! Very happy ! My staff loves using the machine because of the hot and cold water feature. and it matches the other appliances :D

I didn''t buy this on Amazon, but I didn''t save much money by buying it elsewhere. When I installed it, it took forever to fill so I did some investigating and found that the water was barely trickling in. After some testing, I called their Customer Support and reported it. They sent me out a new valve and float assembly and it is working flawlessly. You can''t get the water very cold if you like and the hot water is indeed 185 degrees. Very happy with the purchase after a few weeks.

Buy Clover D14A Hot and Cold Point of Use Water Dispenser Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment