Skuttle A04-1725-052 Replacment Media, Filter

Skuttle A04-1725-052 Replacment Media, Filter, with Wick for 2000,2100It works need I say more? They fit fine and do the job that the description says they will good deal

The product does what I expected it to do. Everybody in the house stopped itching with the humidifier working now.

Buy Skuttle A04-1725-052 Replacment Media, Filter Now

The filter fit fine, Directions on the box were relatively easy to follow. The wick was a bit tricky to align, but it is molded, so when it is in correctly, you will know it.

Read Best Reviews of Skuttle A04-1725-052 Replacment Media, Filter Here

What can I say about a filter? The price was really good and it fits in my humidifier. So I suppose it is good.

Want Skuttle A04-1725-052 Replacment Media, Filter Discount?

My hubby usually has this filter replaced with our semi annual air / heat inspection. They charge us for the service call which also includes their much needed expertise of course. But they charge us $45 for the replacement filter! I ordered this one, and he put it in himself before the inspection and it saved us a lot of money in their mark-up. Neither one of us are handy, so if we can replace it, anyone can. This was a good value for us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment