Haven''t washed it yet. The house has less dust and the air smells better. I''m going to add some balsam oil to the corner after I wash it to scent the house for the holidays.I chose the "I Like It" rating because it is better than just "OK." But I don''t "love it." I would like it better if the MFR used stainless-steel screws to hold it together as in the more-expensive gold model rather than rivets, so I can take it apart easily. I presume it is effective but I have not had it long enough to know. I don''t like that there was a long delay before they manufactured it for me considering it is a srtandard size. And it is somewhat expensive.
Electrostatic Air Furnace Filter Save 55% Off
Posted by
Unknown
on Monday, May 12, 2014
Haven''t washed it yet. The house has less dust and the air smells better. I''m going to add some balsam oil to the corner after I wash it to scent the house for the holidays.I chose the "I Like It" rating because it is better than just "OK." But I don''t "love it." I would like it better if the MFR used stainless-steel screws to hold it together as in the more-expensive gold model rather than rivets, so I can take it apart easily. I presume it is effective but I have not had it long enough to know. I don''t like that there was a long delay before they manufactured it for me considering it is a srtandard size. And it is somewhat expensive.

0 comments:
Post a Comment