Keurig Vue V700 Brewing System Save 30% Off

Keurig Vue V700 Brewing SystemAdmin enjoy your new keurig. It''s easy to use and fast. The coffee is good and we like the brewing strength feature. What we didn''t know is that the k-cups do not fit this maker. We bought a "use your own coffee" re-usable cup and it doesn''t fit. No cups like this fit the Vue.

This Keurig Vue is attractive, a larger water reservoir,and mine came with a water filter. Instructions are very clear and precise. The Keurig was packaged in three boxes. A very large outer box, an inner box that housed Keurig''s own box. It took awhile to get down to the nitty gritty.

The Vue has a color touch screen with menus for selecting the type of Vue pack inserted. Using that menu, you can choose from eight brewing sizes or adjust temperature, water pressure, timing, and airflow settings. Keurig''s has the creation of frothy cafe beverages, such as lattes and cappuccinos, by using a separate coffee and frother Vue pack for each drink. I have the vanilla latte, and the taste is unlike any I have known. Will not try the vanilla latte again!

K-Cups, are not compatible with the Vue brewer, and vice versa-a real negative. I had just purchased a K-Cup holder, and the Vue Cups are too largeanother negative! . Another change is the Vue Packs can be recycleda real positive!

The main characteristic of Keurig Vue is that it''s completely programmable.

Choose coffee/tea/hot chocolate mode

Strength control brew strong or regular coffee.

Temperature control brew a really hot or iced coffee.

Size control choose cup size that you like, the from 4oz to 18 oz.

With new air-infusion you can create frothy cafe drinks.

The lack of Vue Pack availability in my favorite coffee is a drawback. If I had known the Vue Pack was not compatible with the K-Cups, I would not have purchased this Keurig at this time.

Recommended. . prisrob 10-29-12

Coffee People, Donut Shop Vue Pack for Keurig Vue Brewers (Medium Roast, 32 Count)

Keurig Vue Cup Drawer Holder 25 Vue Pods Packs by DecoBros®

Buy Keurig Vue V700 Brewing System Now

I bought this as a birthday present for my wife. She likes the Keurig, but it only makes single serving coffee. She likes to take a travel mug to work with her. We bought this and had it the day it came out in stores. It is ridiculously fast, extremely quiet(despite what others have said), and already has a great variety of coffees, teas, chocolates, etc. The this my wife loves is the lattes with frothers. It actually makes a decent froth! With a big resivoir and many awesome features to come, I am sure, I could n''t be happier with this, and neither could the birthday girl! As soon as they get a reusable "build-your-own" cup, life will be complete when it comes to coffee. And a house happy with their coffee, is truly a happy house!

Read Best Reviews of Keurig Vue V700 Brewing System Here

I love the fact that I can count on my coffee tasting the same every day. I quickly found the brew I liked best and now I enjoy it every day. And my grandkids like making hot chocolate with it.

The only thing I would change about it is that it is a little noisy when brewing.

Want Keurig Vue V700 Brewing System Discount?

I have used Keurig (K-cups) at work but never wanted one at home until now! The Vue is awesome! Starbucks French Roast as it should be! Hot, strong, and at least 12oz.

The old K-cup technology never provided a truly good cup of coffee unless you did less than 8oz. Who wants a shot of coffee. The Vue takes the cake! I will have this machine for a long time!

Save 30% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment