Brita Filter, for Brita Pitchers

Brita Filter, for Brita Pitchers, 3/PKwe have a brita water filter system and we love it it is one of the best ever and I have tried alot of water filter systems and this one is the best so looking for a brita water filter system get this its great thanks to all

I ordered these from Minpinvillage in July and have to say that though they were priced well, the packaging wasn''t sealed and the product seems either faulty or fake. The filters leave bits of charcoal in my drinking glass and there''s an "off," slightly dusty taste that I haven''t experienced with filters bought in person at my local store. The shipping was quick and the price was right, I just don''t think the product was terribly effective and will be purchasing them at a higher cost elsewhere.

Buy Brita Filter, for Brita Pitchers Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment