iSpring 75GPD 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Alkaline PH Water Filter System Save 35% Off

iSpring 75GPD 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Alkaline PH Water Filter System with Booster Pump 110V & 220V
  • Great for low water pressure place, minimum required pressure is 30PSI
  • Produce perfectly PH-balanced alkaline water; Help minimize the fluctuations of your body''s pH
  • Perfect for residentail customers when water pressure is below 45PSI
  • Free upgrade with Luxury Faucet ($30 retail value), an accent to your kitchen
  • All filters and membrane are standard 10" size, very affordable for replacements

Purchased this particular system from 123Filter here on Amazon last week. Installation instructions for this particular system leave much to be desired, and I actually believe they are non-existent for this particular 6 stage alkaline with pump system. Received installation instructions for a 5 stage no pump system not for this 6 stage alkaline pump system. But figured it out. You more than likely will need a 1/2 to 1/2 water supply line and a 1/2 nipple to install the system. The quality of the actual plastic components and pump seem fine, but the 1/2" supply water adapter and ball valve is low quality chrome IMO. But it works. Under "Product Highlights" on the Amazon page, it states that there is a Free upgrade to a 4 Gallon NSF plastic tank, I did not receive that tank and have emailed the seller requesting this advertised tank and will update my review upon hearing from the seller. Also, instructions said to drain the storage tank once and your water would be fine to drink, I had to drain my storage tank 4 times before I felt comfortable drinking the water.

I have also called the seller several times during normal business hours to speak with a representative, always an answering machine. Try calling 123 Filter... no one answers the phone, however the Seller did tell me in an email that they try to return "some" phone calls.

Just received the email response to my aforementioned request for the currently advertised Free Upgrade listed on Amazon from 123 Filter, it reads.....Thanks for your email. The free upgrade is not available since last month. Sorry that we did not updatae our listing in time and made you confused.

Their listing didn''t make me confused, it "clearly" stated Free Upgrade. So, 123 Filter admits to advertising the product as I claimed they did in their email to me. I purchased their advertised product in good faith, and they sent me a different product. I just checked the Amazon website and the Free Upgrade has now been quickly removed by 123 Filter. Nice. I will definitely NEVER buy from 123 Filter again as they have demonstrated an unethical business practice. The correct way to handle the situation would be to admit their error, which they did, and fill the order as advertised to the customer at the time of purchase...not tell the customer that they are confused by 123 Filters false advertising and blame the customer for misunderstanding what 123 Filter advertised in clear black and white print at the time of purchase. That''s known as bait and switch.

UPDATE: Now I received an email from Pearl at 123 Filter stating that if I "insist" on the upgrade they will send it to me. Insist? I just want what they advertised, what I purchased in good faith and what I should have received in the first place. Why do I have to insist on receiving that which I purchased from this company? They can keep it I won''t buy any replacement filters from this company and would "much" rather purchase an entire new unit from a company that answers their phones, automatically makes things right for their customers, and has a warranty longer than 1 year on their product. That''s the only thing I insist on doing. I also question whether they write their own product and seller reviews, as I see that many reviewers, have no other reviews on any other products. I will stay far away.

UPDATE: 123 Filter has responded to my seller rating by again stating there was confusion (again, there was no confusion on my part..I purchased what actually had advertised on Amazon at the time of my purchase, and they sent me something different, so there is a lack of ethical business practice demonstrated here, but the only confusion is they don''t want to honor the product they advertised to customers, at least in my situation). They say they offered me a credit but I refused, not accurate as I didn''t refuse, I chose to not respond to their email and take my business elsewhere. The 4 gallon tank they advertised, and which I purchased and paid for in good faith, runs about $60, 123 Filter offered me a measly $15 credit. That''s fair, right? Anyway, I gave away this system away to a neighbor now, and purchased a better highly rated Artesian system made in the US, not China. At least I have the peace of mind knowing that I never have to deal with this ridiculousness again, as I would be fearful of ordering advertised replacement filters and not having a clue what 123 Filter might actually send me.

Buy iSpring 75GPD 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Alkaline PH Water Filter System Now

Installation is a breeze. Most of the parts are already connected and I had to only connect a few flex lines. Pump is very quiet and the pressure is fine. I owned an RO unit before without a pump and a low line pressure and always had problems with it.

The additional 6th stage is perfect when you are enjoying just a glass of water: great taste

Read Best Reviews of iSpring 75GPD 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Alkaline PH Water Filter System Here

The actual system works well, our water went from 550 PPM to 60 PPM, plus or minus. The number would be lower if the water supply had gone through a water softner system first. The water in Peoria is very hard..

My issue is with the directions. I admit this was the 1st install of

a R/O system for myself. The directions, though detailed in some aspects,

were not in a logical order. Maybe it is the difference in culture between

the writer of the directions, and myself. Anyway, in the end, it all came

together.

Want iSpring 75GPD 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Alkaline PH Water Filter System Discount?

WOW!!! What an amazing purchase this has been for my family!!! The value of having pure drinking water right at my own home is priceless. Before purchasing the iSpring Drinking System, I used to buy 4 x 5 gallon water containers from "Glacier dispenser" per week. That''s a monthly total of $24. That does not include the cost of gas and "my back". I used to carry those 5 gallon containers to my 3rd floor condo!!! I can payoff my investment in a year and that includes the filter cost. I cannot even think about the hassle/suffering I have experienced before this purchase. I am so glad I have found this item in here at amazon.

Here are the reasons why this is the best deal:

1. High quality, 6 stage drinking system, I was amazed by the taste and purity of this water system.

2. Easy installation, I would consult a plumber for advice, if you are a beginner.

3. Best bang for the buck. (If you don''t believe me do your research)

4. Filters arrive sealed, RO membrane vacuum sealed.

5. Very competitive price on replacement filters.

My Recommendations:

1. Do not hesitate to buy because of the looks of their main website!(Product is Very High Quality)

2. Install it yourself if your confident enough!!! You will get familiar with your system.

3. Get the motor!!! (Its worth it, it will fill the tank faster than regular model)

4. Make sure you have enough room under the sink.

5. Prepare to make couple of trips to home depot. It took me 2 trips.

6. Take a picture of your cold water source under the sink and take to home depot for advice.

7. Hire a plumber if your not confident enough. Make sure you read the manual for maintenance.

8. This system has automatic flush function, manual says find the "flush valve" turn on/off. Skip!!!

9. Check every hose for leaks. I had one leak from tank, Easily fixed it by tightening the hose.

Save 35% Off

I purchased this item to replace a lower quality system and am very pleased with the system. It was easy to install and produces plenty of water which tastes terrific because of the mineral replacement feature of the system. I suspect the larger storage tank is helpful in to its ability to keep up with larger water demands. I wish I had not wasted my money and time with the lesser quality and expensive item. the old saying really is true that you get what you pay for and I wish I had bought this one first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment