Watts 116069 Standard Faucet Save 13% Off

Watts 116069 Standard Faucet, Black
  • Standard non air gap faucet
  • Meets all low lead NSF requirements
  • Multiple colors available for custom kitchens
  • Fits all under counter water filter systems
  • Uses 1/4" Supply Tube

I have a wonderful RO system, but they installed a chrome faucet, and everything else I have is black. So, when it was time to replace my sink faucet, I shopped for a black RO faucet too. NOTHING at Home Depot or any of the other home repair stores in black. Found this here on Amazon. There was a "air gap faucet" and a "non air gap faucet". Now what''s the difference? I have no idea! I called my plumber, he said all I needed was a 1/4 inch line that went to the faucet. It''s odd because when I spoke to the plumbing supply, they told me I needed a "special" RO replacement faucet that cost $200.00. Really?? So I went without replacing it for a long time. I bought this one instead of the more expensive air gap one since my plumber only said I needed a 1/4 inch line. He installed it, and it couldn''t be nicer. Works perfect. So, if you want to replace a RO faucet, this is the one!!! No need for a $200.00 faucet. I didn''t have any of the problems I read about on other reviews since I would never mess around fixing my own plumbing. I hire a plumber!! My sanity is more important than the few dollars the plumber charges since he was doing other things at the same time. It is a gloss finish, not matt. I couldn''t find that anywhere in the description.

Buy Watts 116069 Standard Faucet Now

I knew I only needed the faucet, but make sure that you understand that no allowance is made for reverse osmosis cleaning to the waste line. Works great

Read Best Reviews of Watts 116069 Standard Faucet Here

Simply works as stated. It was a great complement for my new black faucet and sink. It shipped quick and installed easily, all for a great price. I would recommend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment