Sprite Showers SLB-PB Slim Line Brass Shower Filter Water Save 18% Off

Sprite Showers SLB-PB Slim Line Brass Shower Filter Water
  • All-brass filter cartridge chamber is built to last
  • Each brass filter comes with a limited 5-year manufacturer''s warranty
  • Complements your bathroom''s all-metal faucets and fixtures
  • Low profile - extends the shower head less than one inch
  • Slim-Line filter cartridge lasts up to 6 months or 5,000 gallons with regular use

Wow! This is a great product. I had a Sprite shower filter in the past but because it was made from plastic it eventually broke. I stared looking for one made of metal but figured since everything is going to cheap plastic these days I would never find one. Surprise! This one was the answer. It is solid brass and will last a lifetime for sure. I also like the fact that I can go to my local home improvement store and pick up a replacement filter cartridge for under $10. The initial cost of the filter is a little pricey but hey if I never need to buy another one the rest of my life it was well worth the investment.

Buy Sprite Showers SLB-PB Slim Line Brass Shower Filter Water Now

When the plastic filter of this design split open suddenly after about 14 months of service I still had two new filter cartridges so I opted to buy this brass filter housing to ensure a longer service life. So far no problems. What I don''t like about these filters is that they are difficult to open to change cartridges.

0 comments:

Post a Comment