Samsung : HAFCN/XAA Aqua-Pure Plus Refrigerator Water Filter Save 48% Off

Samsung : HAFCN/XAA Aqua-Pure Plus Refrigerator Water Filter
  • 100% GENUINE SAMSUNG WATER FILTER
  • Compatible with RM255 Series Samsung Refridgerator

After trying to unsuccessfully replace my Samsung branded filter with another aftermarket filter, via Amazon, I finally relented and paid the price for this water filter. This water filter is exactly the same as my Samsung water filter, and fit perfectly into my four section Samsung refrigerator. The two issues I have are regarding both the price of this filter and the shipping. I sure wish I could find this filter elsewhere, either through another vendor on Amazon or locally, because I just feel like I''m being fleeced by this company for the cost of a necessary filter for my refrigerator, in addition to higher shipping costs. I understand the need for vendors to make money during this economy. However, I sure wish vendors didn''t feel the need to make money by fleecing their customers who have no other choice of filters.

*sigh* I''m sure I''ll order the filter from this company again because we love to get really cold, filtered water from our refrigerator...I just wish we weren''t stripped of our money so much during the process. Either drop or reduce the shipping costs, or drop the price of the filter. Please? Thanks in advance.

Buy Samsung : HAFCN/XAA Aqua-Pure Plus Refrigerator Water Filter Now

Not much to review, unless it doesn''t work ... so this will be simple. I ordered the filter as a replacement for my Samsung quad fridge and it works well. A simple design of plug and go. My previous filter lasted over two years and the water was completely tasteless different than the tap, that''s for sure. The product number may have changed, but the filter fits like the original equipment.

Read Best Reviews of Samsung : HAFCN/XAA Aqua-Pure Plus Refrigerator Water Filter Here

I had always purchased this filter from our local big box hardware store to go into our Samsung RM255LASH refrigerator. Unfortunately, they stopped carrying this filter about a year ago. Before they were available here on Amazon, I tried to get them from Samsung Parts, and I was told they were backordered for several weeks. I tried an alternative (green) filter that I found here on Amazon, and it leaked all over our refrigerator.

I purchased one of these filters a few weeks ago, and it''s just like the ones I used to buy at the hardware store perfect fit, no leaks. I am going to buy several more in case Samsung stops carrying them, as this filter seems to get harder and harder to find over time. I''d definitely recommend this filter and seller.

Want Samsung : HAFCN/XAA Aqua-Pure Plus Refrigerator Water Filter Discount?

These Filters are the official filters for the Samsung 4-door Refrigerator.

Unable to find these at the local stores. Looks like most stores do not sell this model Refrigerator anymore.

Amazon actually has them available and ships pretty fast. Usually buy enough for a few years each one lasts about 6 months for 4 people.

Save 48% Off

This isn''t the 1930''s where we thought fluoride was good protection against tooth decay!! Just as we know that lead(mercury) fillings are one of the most dangerous substances we can have in our mouths. Make a filter that removes flouride. Its 2012! read your scientific facts NOT paid for or conducted by big pharma!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment