Bobble 64-Ounce Jug with Filter Save 46% Off

Bobble 64-Ounce Jug with Filter, WhiteThis jug does seem to filter water a bit faster than the brita models. Taste is outstanding, it definitely improves the quality of my tap water. Design is a bit odd, but I didn''t find it nearly as frustrating as the other reviewer.

Water tastes great, easy to fill, cant expect much more! I am not sure why others had such a hard time filling this, but it may be that they had the water on full blast. You definitely have to let the water trickle in or I simply fill a water bottle and pour accordingly. As for the complaint about having to lift up the spout flap, yes you do need to do this but i find it a little ridiculous to complain about the combined second it takes to open and close. As a matter of fact I have found this to be a help! Twice now the container has been dropped. Not only did the container itself hold up well, but that little flap stayed closed and not a drop of water spilled. I have had this product for 2 months now and am very happy with it.

Buy Bobble 64-Ounce Jug with Filter Now

All in all, this filter jug is easy to use and does its job. You insert the filter, then pour the water through the filter into the water jug -it filters through at a steady pace and fills the jug up in less than 30 secs. At least, this is how I fill the jug. Others may choose to remove the filter holder (which is not the way this jug seems to designed for) and pour the water directly into the jug. I understand the previous poster''s comment about the flap that closes over the lip of the jug. It doesn''t work very well. I just leave it open.

Read Best Reviews of Bobble 64-Ounce Jug with Filter Here

This is a revolution. It is not ginormous, it is just right and fits in the door. Little ones can use to pour water at the table. I say two is better than none.

Want Bobble 64-Ounce Jug with Filter Discount?

This little pitcher is great for my daughter''s dorm refrigerator. We are used to the Brita for our fridge at home, but is was much too big for her small dorm one. Easy to grab, easy to fill. Much better than buying bottled water!

Save 46% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment