Culligan IC-100A Level 1 Icemaker and Refrigerator Dispenser Drinking Water Filter Save 22% Off

Culligan IC-100A Level 1 Icemaker and Refrigerator Dispenser Drinking Water Filter
  • Culligan icemaker and refrigerator dispenser drinking water filter
  • Reduces bad taste and odor and chlorine taste and odor
  • Easy installation and compact design
  • Includes 1/4-inch compression fittings
  • 2,500-gallon capacity or 12-months

I have used this filter in the past and ordered two replacements. This time, however, I was sent the Culligan IC-100A instead of the Culligan IC-100. The difference is, as I can clearly see on the boxes, the A does not contain the two fittings (adapters) that I need. Make sure that you receive the correct product before you put this away for future use (as I was going to do.) My order and my receipt both say IC-100 (no A) and since there doesn''t seem to be a way to directly talk to Amazon or e-mail them, I''m just returning these. Problem is that in searching for the correct product on the internet, all links go back to Amazon -the Amazon cosmic loop.

Buy Culligan IC-100A Level 1 Icemaker and Refrigerator Dispenser Drinking Water Filter Now

While installing this icemaker water filter, one of the [optional] adaptors for compression nut ends snapped clean off. Now I must call customer service to see what can be done. Needless to say, I''m not pleased with the quality of this product.

Read Best Reviews of Culligan IC-100A Level 1 Icemaker and Refrigerator Dispenser Drinking Water Filter Here

I''ve been using this filter model for two years. I''m on my second unit. It works about the same as other inline filters I''ve used with regard to taste of the water. It seems not to last as long, but maybe my waster quality has changed, but it lasts long enough considering the price. I do like the quick connect fitting system. My filter is located in an awkward location, and not having to snug up compression fitting anymore to copper tubing is a big help.

I''ve read other reviews comment on black particles. You have to flush out the filter before you hook up the outlet end to your refrigerator. Just like any other filter. Maybe a gallon at most. I just do it until I don''t see black particles coming out. The instructions say to do this as well, but I think it says to use more water. That''s just CYA though.

Want Culligan IC-100A Level 1 Icemaker and Refrigerator Dispenser Drinking Water Filter Discount?

I am not sure if it was something I was doing, but I bought two of these (one to install and one for backup) and while trying to put the first one in place, it broke (small thin plastic attachment onto my copper cable wasn''t working). I was really glad I bought two then the second one broke too!!!

I decided to drink my water as it comes out of the ground forget the filterthese aren''t worth it. (HOWEVER, they did refund me the entire price so this seller is reputable!!) Thanks for that guys!

Save 22% Off

I bought a two-pack for my Sub-Zero refrigerator. The older water filters used to come with brass nuts on each end but these new ones come with plastic ones. I over tightened and cracked the first one. This is probably my fault but would not have happened with brass nuts. Luckily, they come in pairs, so I installed the second filter without any problems. Next time, If I have a choice, I will choose a filter that is made with quality parts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment