Jiffy Steamer Liquid Cleaner (3 Pack) Save 9% Off

Jiffy Steamer Liquid CleanerI have the Jiffy Travel Steamer, the Esteam machine. I had quite a bit of buildup on the bottom of the steamer. I tried vinegar/water over night. It loosened up some of it, but not much at all. I then bought some of this stuff. I checked after one hour and shook the steamer around with the solution inside to see if any of the calcium has come loose, but nothing. I then looked again after 2 hours. I finally started to see the calcium floating in the solution. They recommend emptying it after 2 hours, but I let it sit over night. If I emptied it after 2 hours, I would still have a lot of calcium buildup on the bottom. So leaving it sit overnight is a good idea. I uploaded before and after pictures of the steamer so you can see my results. I would have given it 5 stars, but it didn''t get rid of it all, but about 90% of it which is fine with me. I think I will use distilled water in the future so as not to get this calcium buildup any more, at least when I use it at home. Buying a gallon of distilled water every now and then will be quite a bit cheaper than buying this solution every few months. Besides, I mostly use it at home anyway and When I do travel, I will just use tap water and try and dry it best I can afterwards. So if you have the buildup, I can honestly say that it does work!

My mom has the old J-200 steamer, which gradually accumulated some buildup to the point that NOTHING was coming out of the hose. The hose was getting warm, but no steam.

I scoured the internet and tried the cheapest method I saw which was to use a mix of vinegar and water. I let that sit in the steamer for at least a week, with absolutely no results.

While trying to find an authorized service dealer, I ran across one in North Hollywood who walked me through some steps that I could try, and also suggested using this branded liquid cleaner which he mentioned would probably work a lot better than vinegar since it contained acid. I put in only about 1/4th of the bottle and let it sit overnight. The next morning, after rocking the liquid inside the unit back and forth, I noticed the clear liquid had turned into a deep brown hue, with a few chunks of sediment. Flushed it out with water, re-attached the hose, and plugged it in. A few seconds later, the familiar throaty gurgle roared into life and out came a puff of thick white steam.

This stuff works, people. Well, it did for me, and now I don''t have to look like I crawled out of the dryer with my wrinkly shirts. :)

Buy Jiffy Steamer Liquid Cleaner (3 Pack) Now

Tried baking soda, and scrubbing with no luck. Bought the steamer liquid and after heating the device, emptying it and leaving the liquid in for about 5 hours, it was good as new. I have the Jiffy Esteam handheld steamer and absolutely love it for everyday use so it was good to bring it back to full working condition. (I only received one bottle of cleaner, not a 3 pack.)

Read Best Reviews of Jiffy Steamer Liquid Cleaner (3 Pack) Here

This cleaner works great to get the deposits off of the element in the steamer.

I waited a little too long the last time between treatments and the element was completely white with a pretty thick covering of deposits. I tried leaving the solution in two hours and that barely did anything. I left it over night the second time and in the morning the deposits flaked right off.

You can very lightly prod the element with a long object after it has been soaking awhile. If the deposits are stuck fast then let it sit a few more hours until it only takes a gentle prod for the white deposits to come off. You can then empty and a few good rinses should suffice to remove the residue of deposits. Note: You should not try and scrape the element clean. If you have to do this then it has not soaked long enough.

Instructions are easy to follow. I recommend it.

Want Jiffy Steamer Liquid Cleaner (3 Pack) Discount?

Have purchased this item from Amazon in the past. Works very well on my steamer will continue to purchase this item

Save 9% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment