Cuisinart GTF Gold Tone Filter Save 100% Off

Cuisinart GTF Gold Tone FilterI have used this filter with my Grind-n-Brew for 2 years. I put it in the dishwasher at least twice and have never had any problems with it. I have no idea what these other reviewers are doing wrong, but I love this filter. I never have grounds in my coffee. There is always a little darker/thicker coffee in the bottom of a good cup of coffee!

As for price, $20 is NOT the actual price for this filter. $10 is the "real" price, so you are not getting a deal on Amazon especially when you add shipping (unless you are getting free shipping). I have seen the same $10 filter at Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Ace Hardware, and Publix.

Overall, if you enjoy a good cup of coffee and do not want to put the chemicals added to paper filters in your body, buy this coffee filter!

The first one I had I frequently put in the dishwasher and it lasted a little over a year, so I will hand wash this one. The price here is the same as the manufacturer''s site, but for now you save on the shipping.

Buy Cuisinart GTF Gold Tone Filter Now

(TOP 10 REVIEWER)(COMMUNITY FORUM 04)(#1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)There are pros and cons to this conical, gold-coated filter.

Pros: You can reduce the use of paper products.

Your filter never runs out

Makes an ok cup

Cons:

Finer grinds make more sludge in the bottom of the carafe, just not as good a filter as paper.

The gold eventually wears off. It is bonded to the mesh, but gold is relatively inert and doesn''t bond well to anything.

I''ve bought a few of these over the years, but overall, I prefer brown filter paper for coffee making.

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart GTF Gold Tone Filter Here

what can you say about a replacement filter? it works, fits just right and is cheap. kind of like my husband.

Want Cuisinart GTF Gold Tone Filter Discount?

I''ve had this filter for almost two years now. I usually hand wash it, but it holds up to the dishwasher as well. The only complaint I have is that it has a tendency to get grounds caught in the bottom of the filter, where the plastic joins the screen. Overall, I''ve been very happy with this filter, and if it wears out, I plan on replacing it with another Cuisinart.

Save 100% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment