Capresso 4640.93 3-pack Charcoal Water Filters

Capresso 4640.93 3-pack Charcoal Water Filters for Capresso CoffeeTeam TS and CoffeeTeam GS Coffee MakerHow does one review a water filter? I made several pots of coffee in my new coffee maker w/o the filter. They tasted very good. Next I inserted the filter and made more coffee. I could not detect any difference in taste. It still had the same good taste. So, either my taste buds are jaded or my unfiltered water is just as good as the filtered version or the filter is not designed to alter taste. Based on my experience the only thing I can review is the filter setup. The filter holder slides easily out of the slot in the bottom of the water compartment. The filter is simply placed into the holder which, in turn, is effortlessly inserted back into the water compartment. Not having anything else to go by I feel obligated to rate the filter a 5 due to its ease of use. However, because I have been making coffee w/o a filter for my entire adult life I will continue to do so in the future and forego the purchase of additional overpriced filters and instead buy that Lamborghini I always wanted.

I have a Saeco grinder/maker and I don''t know what a Coffee Team GS or TS is. But, these filters looked simular to the ones in my appliance and they fit perfectly. I guess the filter manufacturer won''t be responsible if they don''t fit but I just wanted those in doubt to know that they do.

Buy Capresso 4640.93 3-pack Charcoal Water Filters Now

These filters are wonderful, as it the CoffeeTeam coffee maker. These are must have filters if you have to use the water in the Washington, DC area, where the water is not safe and full of "stuff".

Read Best Reviews of Capresso 4640.93 3-pack Charcoal Water Filters Here

We have great tap water, but these remove 99.5% of the chlorine and fluoride. You can tell the difference.

Want Capresso 4640.93 3-pack Charcoal Water Filters Discount?

Is exactly the same as the one supplied in the box when I purchased the coffee maker. Results we quite predicable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment