Just a cheap replacement. This fit the bill.
After having this Mr. Coffee for several weeks I can tell you I absolutely love it. It is a very well designed machine and the coffee tastes great too. Highly recommended. A bargain.
Buy Mr. Coffee CG 12-Cup Switch Coffeemaker Now
This is a cheap coffee pot that works great. There are NO frills...just an on/off switch but the coffe is good and hot.Read Best Reviews of Mr. Coffee CG 12-Cup Switch Coffeemaker Here
Although some have complained about this product lacking an auto shut off, to me that is not a big deal. At least now I have a coffee maker that keeps the coffee hot until I decide to turn it off. I don''t need some computer chip to decide for me how long to keep my coffee hot. The simplicity of the product also means there is less to go wrong. It brews a great pot of coffee. The price is very reasonable, and who knows, this basic model may possibly last longer than one of those expensive,fancy multi option models. I am very happy with this simple manual on/off switch coffeemaker.Want Mr. Coffee CG 12-Cup Switch Coffeemaker Discount?
I''ve used mine for 2 1/2 years.It''s inexpensive.
And it still works. And I have to add I know of no really bad features (but I am not an expert in coffeemakers).
My only complaint (and it''s pretty important) is the quality of the brewed coffee.
This model has a "filter basket". I believe the ones that have a "cone" shape result in a stronger brew.
Also, the resultant coffee does not taste hot enough.
I believe that models differ in this regard, and that a hotter brew tastes better.


0 comments:
Post a Comment