HM Digital DM-1 In-Line Dual TDS Monitor Save 37% Off

HM Digital DM-1 In-Line Dual TDS Monitor, 0-9990 ppm Range, +/- 2% Readout Accuracy
  • The DM-1 helps you to measure the tap water coming in vs the purified water going out of your water filtration system at any time
  • The In-Line Dual TDS Meter displays TDS levels of the feed water and product water with in and out electrode probes
  • This TDS Monitor is highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology
  • Displays TDS levels of the feed water and product water with in & out electrode probes.
  • Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology
  • Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use
  • Installs quickly and easily

Super easy to install .... numbers are reading 000 output RO and 135 for the incoming tap water ... assuming this is accurate, it''s working perfectly! I found this detail on another website that I found helpful.

Ideal Drinking water from reverse osmosis, distillation, deionization, microfiltration, etc..

0-50 PPM

Often considered acceptable range for carbon filtration, mountain springs or aquifers.

50-140 PPM

Average tap water.

140-400 PPM

Hard water.

170 PPM or above

Less desirable

200-300 PPM

Unpleasant levels from tap water, aquifers or mountain springs.

300-500 PPM

The EPA''s maximum contamination level.

500 PPM

Buy HM Digital DM-1 In-Line Dual TDS Monitor Now

This is a very simple always ready (not always on) tds meter. I had an old RO system and this showed me it was only dropping the TDS by 90-100 ppm (e.g. 300 ppm in, 200 ppm-210ppm out) while the "hard" water at my parents'' house 5 miles away was 100 ppm! The result was a purchase of a new RO system with some enhanced features.

What broke was the ability to switch from IN (feedwater) to OUT (RO water) without powering off and back on. For the first month you could slide the switch from in to out and the display would change. Later that quit and it became necessary to power it off and back on.

Still at the pricepoint its a good value a good design (the probes mimic 1/4" tubing and it uses off the shelf T connectors to ensure leak free joints). Its accurate compared to my more expensive TDS meter and will now allow me to keep an eye on the RO system.

BTW new RO system has 300 ppm feedwater from the city well system (and clear filter housings so you can see all the junk being trapped in the first 2 days) it''s getting the same 300 ppm IN and yielding 15 ppm 16 ppm out which is the best i''ve seen. Most RO water systems do good at 40 out so I was impressed with 15-16 ppm.

Without the DL-1 you''d never know when to change filters etc. It''s worth buying and the power on/off is no big deal since it times out anyways. If I bought one again I''d get the DL-2 which amazon doesn''t sell now.

FYI the system I finally chose to buy was the 100 GPD Reverse Osmosis 6 Stage Permeate Pump & UV sterilizer

Read Best Reviews of HM Digital DM-1 In-Line Dual TDS Monitor Here

Great product wasnt sure if I needed to replace my filters for my RODI unit. So instead of just spending 40 bucks on filters I bought this for under 30 dollars and was reading 0 on output and 180 in input. So I saved money not buying filters that I didnt need yet and no more wondering what the water reading is

Want HM Digital DM-1 In-Line Dual TDS Monitor Discount?

Easy to install, nice to know my water that I use for my Reef Tank is clean enough to make salt water with.

Save 37% Off

There is no reason not to give this product the highest rating. The price was right, it does exactly what it is supposed to do and it is easy to install. The meter is simple to install; I have mine mounted with clamps right onto the side of the RO gland. Simply push the button for power and select, back and forth if you wish, the input water TDS or the output water reading. The display is easy to read and it turns off by itself. I personally like to stay in the habit of manually turning off equipment when not needed. I checked it with a professional meter and the readings were identical. It is so convenient to use, allowing frequent checks that will keep the water quality up. Don''t be surprised, it is smaller than one would expect, but not a problem, its still easy to read from an arms length.

0 comments:

Post a Comment