REVERSE OSMOSIS FILTER Save 18% Off

REVERSE OSMOSIS FILTERI ordered the Watts brand, but I received a different brand. What''s up with that? I couldn''t return it cuz I needed it right away. This was the first time in my Amazon orders that I ordered a particular brand and receiving a different brand. I am rating the item a 4 star because it works just fine but I do not appreciate receiving the brand I did not order. I just hope this kind of issue will not happen in the future here with Amazon.

The new Membrane is only filtering at 84% efficiency, new membrane should be 95%plus filtering efficiency when reading TDS levels. Incoming 460ppm TDS effluent is 86ppm TDS should be in the 10 to 15ppm range. Seeking a replacement or refund at no additional cost to me. Vendor wants me to return at my cost and wait for third party to test the membrane before offering a replacement/refund. What do I do while it''s in transit? Vendor forces me to buy another membrane while defective unit is being tested.

Buy REVERSE OSMOSIS FILTER Now

After many years, I decided to replace my old filter. This one looks exactly the same as the old one and seems to be doing pretty much what the old one was doing. Except that this one is years away from the end of its service life. No surprises here. A strap wrench, some leverage, and the deed was done.

Read Best Reviews of REVERSE OSMOSIS FILTER Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment