
I bought this product to treat algee in a large fountain (with no fish) in front of our house. It is not stopping the algee growth. I''ve even tried using substantially more than recommended in the directions and had little success. I''m now just adding a very small amount of bleach instead and that works great for substantially less money.

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT. IF YOUR POND HAS FISH--IT WILL KILL YOUR FISH despite the front label which reads "will not harm fish". It also does not stop algae growth. The manufacturer''s instructions fail to include warnings/instructions about pond age and fish load, factors that can affect the application and be harmful to fish according to a Beckett representative responding to my complaint. Beckett, however, has assumed no responsibility and is taking no measures to relabel its product.
Buy Beckett FP4 Algecide Fountain Cleaner Now
This product works great for all my outdoor fountains and , I just starting using it for my indoor fountains. Don''t know what took me so long to think of it.
Read Best Reviews of Beckett FP4 Algecide Fountain Cleaner Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment