100 Gallon Per Day 5-Stage Home Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System

100 Gallon Per Day 5-Stage Home Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
  • Produces 100 Gallons of Purified Drinking Water Per Day; Model AAA-1005
  • Eliminate up to 99% of dissolved solids, metals, harmful chemicals & microorganisms from your water.
  • Enjoy the huge savings and convenience of pure water directly from your tap vs. bottled water.
  • Use RO Purified Water for Drinking, Cooking & Ice for improved flavor and increased health benefits
  • Go green! Stop wasting bottled water containers & fuel used to deliver water by filtering your own!

Never worked properly, had problem after problem.

hooked it up, and the water flow was as thin as thread (no kidding). I called their technical support dept, they suggested i check incoming water pressure, i did (62Psi) more than enough, tank pressure 8 PSI ( i had to go buy a gauge) it was good. they finally determined the RO membrane was bad and sent me another ( charged me for it including freight, still waiting for a refund) after installing the new RO membrane the water was flowing great. But wait, it was flowing too fast now (2.5 GPM), a 100 gallon per day unit should make 4 gallons per hour. I knew something was wrong, I called again ( this was the third call) they said some valve must be malfunctioning, for me to bypass it. well i did & no luck. it came with a 3 gallon resivior and it never took a drop of water. every component had failed so far.

starting water test: 9.1ph. 500PPM

AFTER ro INSTALLED: 8.8ph, 460PPM

APPLIED MEMBRANES FAILED MISSERABLE. SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY, DONT BUY.

Buy 100 Gallon Per Day 5-Stage Home Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System Now

I did a ton of research and found this was the place to buy from (AMI)

I could not be happier with the product. I bought the TDS water tester and my tap water in Chicago was 165 PPM

After the install of the RO system I tested the water again and now its at 7 PPM.

I installed a line to my fridge and now my ice is crystal clear and I can use the water dispenser as well :)

Funny story, I have been drinking ICE MOUNTAIN WATER for 2 years out of the bottle...

I tested the bottled water at it was WORSE than my tap water at 200 PPM, What a joke.

I would recommend AMI products to my family.

Read Best Reviews of 100 Gallon Per Day 5-Stage Home Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System Here

This unit is being used in a small house in the Yuma, AZ area. The water is almost undrinkable due to the sodium in the system. The RO system is VERY GOOD is making the water taste good, and is used with the refrigerator ice maker and in-the-door water dispenser. The company has been very helpful in supplying information about the change of the filters and the maintenance of the system. It is an excellent system for the price and I heartily recommend this unit to anybody considering an RO system!

Want 100 Gallon Per Day 5-Stage Home Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System Discount?

First off, this product was amazing right out of the box. shipping was fast and arrived a lot sooner than expected. The kit is designed to be mounted underneath your sink to draw tap water in and drain bad water out. Part of the setup process involves drilling into a drain pipe under your sink, no big deal even for a novice. However, the pipes should be plastic to make drilling easier and the chance of leaks minimal. This excludes many half bathrooms or personal bathrooms from being able to handle the drain system since it''s designed to hook up to garbage disposal pipes. You will need to buy teflon tape for the pipe threads, the book says to wrap it 3 times but I stress to you to wrap it at least 6-8 times to start with to avoid sprays and leaks. I would actually recommend that you wrap all of your hose threading with teflon tape (everything that you unscrew should be wrapped 4-5 times even if it wasn''t taped before). the book recommends that you drill with a 1/8" drill bit then move up to a 1/4" drill bit, this worked for me and my drill died halfway through so I had to do it manually.

Great investment. It brought my PPM from >200 to 9 and my PH from 6.5 to 8.3 after I ran the advised 2 tank fulls through it to get rid of factory sanitation residues. This was a fun project to do on my day off and I will be enjoying the fruits of my labor for many years to come. Thank you for the good business. Thank you for not sending me any defective goods, and mostly thank you for not flooding my kitchen :)

Works great. Installation was a little complicated but not too bad if you have a general knowledge of plumbing and working with "T" connectors. The hoses were supposed to be color coded but weren''t but wasn''t a big deal. Bottom line is a good result in the drinking water. I''ve only had it for about a month so far but so far so good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment